Official Price Check Thread [Global Announce]

Page 3 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Official Price Check Thread [Global Announce]

Post by Lets Do This on Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:38 pm

Can I get a price check on: Kyuuki+m, Mad Lion Barbarian+m (4), and Lust Trap Necromancer+m (2)?

Thanks!

Lets Do This

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonMaster on Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:21 pm

I would like a price check on the following all +Maxed

Blunt Blade Devil (2)
Aya (10)
Ripper (6)
Ring Dragon (Cool
MLD (6)
Demon Dragon Kanna (1)
Furnace Dragon(5)
NWD (20)
Abyss (5)
Beezlebub (5)
Flame Kagutsuchi (9)

The following are reg lvl 1 unless specified

Dragon of Venus 30
Hideous meat Fiend+ 24 (2)
Forsaken Birth Fiend+ 19 (1)
WWO+ 12 (2)
Witch of Snakes+ 7 (11)
Unbound Colossus+ 1 (1)
Lost Woods Leshy
Crimson Lion Guard
Obsidian Colossus
Scatter Host+ (1)
Horned Vet
Blood-Suck Rampage Fly
Sprout Dragon
Draining Butcher
Typhon the Sea Roarer
Crimson Beetle Knight
DDD
Dust Colossus
Pabilsag
Arthro Master Dasha
Lord of Blight
Lord of Deception
Ancient Huge Statue+/Reg
Two-Faced Devil+
Berserker Mite
Quetzacoatl
Lightning Bug
Aya
Spear Hunter
Naga General+
Sturdy White Wings
Crystal Dragon
Bayard
Chop Demon
Mad Lion Barbarion+
Toukotsu
Blood Flame Colossus
Kyuuki+
Grin Cloak, Inos
Metal Shell Seeker
Lindwurm+
Elite Dragonborn+
Vert Vucub Caquix
Root Rot Kijin
Sara, Death Messanger
Ash Knight+
Curved Sword Minotaur+
Ring Dragon+

New to the forum and any help here is appreciated. I have prices in mind but I would like a second opinion. If you're interested in any of these message me.

Thanks.

ID: 1740449079

DemonMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by mosher999 on Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:58 pm

Can anyone tell me the price on these please.
Heavenly bird, huri+m(1) and
Snail queen+m(Cool

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What would chuck Norris do?

Player ID: 2752130506

mosher999

Back to top Go down

Post by coleze on Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:30 am

Looking for a price check on the following:

Blazing Dragonoid (1)
Achlis (1)
Fex the Severer (1)
Unruly Cell (1)

Thank you so much for helping me out, and happy holidays!

coleze

Back to top Go down

Post by Silent Blaze 209 on Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:51 am

Price check all lvl 1 rank A and A+

Dragon of jupiter
Dragon of mercury
Lindwurm
Quetzalcoatl

Last edited by Silent Blaze 209 on Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Silent Blaze 209

Back to top Go down

Post by mosher999 on Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:58 am

One more. What's a headhunting exorcist+ and +m worth?
Thanks everyone!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What would chuck Norris do?

Player ID: 2752130506

mosher999

Back to top Go down

price check on tide demon

Post by Gatorjaws97 on Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:31 pm

tide demon=green prog for sky passage

Gatorjaws97

Back to top Go down

Post by Silent Blaze 209 on Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:04 pm

Pc all skill for both stacks of (4) and (1)

Silent Blaze 209

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage on Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:13 pm

Silent Blaze 209 wrote:Pc all skill for both stacks of (4) and (1)

depends on whether you're buying or selling. most players try to buy for much less than they will try to sell the same skill for. personally, i just try to trade fairly. for me, guild downs are 1:1, (4):5, ipa/dea/ipd/ded are 3:1, 5:2, (4):2, agi is 2:1, 5:3, (4):2-3, slumber, crit, and venom are whatever others are paying for them that looks like a good deal to me, and species downs are not even worth bothering with, they're so hard to find.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
General of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
(41708568)
Member of [S.T.A.R.S.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] & [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by yours truly

*needs testing with certain teams to ensure quality. also, monster data doesn't update itself without me logging on to manually add monsters, yet, so some of the newest monsters might not be available for use right away. Missing max lvl stats WILL affect final stats, so make sure to pm me with screenshots of it whenever you want to add data.
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathblob on Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:44 pm

On punt's wall now some buyers are paying 2ep for (1) demon down, and 1ep or better (2:3) for health/guild/dodge/beast/etc singles. Just wait for a buyer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ID: 176 946 3849 Kik: Deathblob <::Sinnerz::}xx{o Member of [S.T.A.R.S.]
Deathblob

Back to top Go down

Post by DARKKi on Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:28 pm

If anyone could check my list and put ep worth to those that are even worth anything Very Happy here's the list [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:: DARKKi / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ::

DARKKi

http://www.nzti.fi

Back to top Go down

Post by geeeeeeeeeeeee on Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:11 am

mosher999 wrote:Can anyone tell me the price on these please.
Heavenly bird, huri+m(1) and
Snail queen+m(Cool
huri ~ 10 ep
snail queen ~ 5 ep

geeeeeeeeeeeee

Back to top Go down

Post by geeeeeeeeeeeee on Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:12 am

mosher999 wrote:One more. What's a headhunting exorcist+ and +m worth?
Thanks everyone!
i think +m goes for around 25-30 ep

geeeeeeeeeeeee

Back to top Go down

Post by geeeeeeeeeeeee on Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:13 am

Tacita wrote:I have been wondering about Nether World Dragon, is he really worth so much, or are people just being stupid, I can´t see the special about him, and the price he is going for is annoying when trying to get him...
wasn't he an event monster? he only goes for like 5 ep reg. but he does look pretty cool compared to most of the wyrms

geeeeeeeeeeeee

Back to top Go down

Post by Tacita on Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:50 am

Price check on the following please

Dragon Knight of Ruin A+m (15)

Nether World Dragon A
Nether World Dragon A+ (1)
Nether World Dragon A+m (1)
Nether World Dragon A+m (20)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Id: 1873507077
Tacita

Back to top Go down

Post by Lets Do This on Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:28 am

Can I get a price check on:
-Kyuuki+m,
-Mad Lion Barbarian+m (4),
-Lust Trap Necromancer+m (2)

Thanks!

Lets Do This

Back to top Go down

Post by Breezo87 on Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:40 am

geeeeeeeeeeeee wrote:
Tacita wrote:I have been wondering about Nether World Dragon, is he really worth so much, or are people just being stupid, I can´t see the special about him, and the price he is going for is annoying when trying to get him...
wasn't he an event monster? he only goes for like 5 ep reg. but he does look pretty cool compared to most of the wyrms

I swear guy, if you find a Netherworld Drag for 5 ep you need to buy on the spot and dont ask questions. The reason Netherworld Drag is worth so much because he is unsummonable now. He is also the last missing piece to the rare Sin Winged Wyrm team. He is that expensive because there are not many left and people don't want to let him go. If you can find a +m for anywhere between 40-50 ep thats a fair deal. +m (15-20 skill) you can look for closer to 60-70 ep. Straight up. Some people will let him go for less because there is nothing really special about him and they don't really care for him, so just keep that in mind.

Breezo87

Back to top Go down

Post by Breezo87 on Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:47 am

To everybody puttin up entire lists of creatures, don't do that. Nobody is going to want to go through 40-50 creatures to give you a price list.

10-14 bp A's are 1-2 ep (depending on skill), 15-20 are 2-3 ep (more depending on skill), 20+ can vary depending on rarity, skill, and market demand. For every +4-5 skill levels on a creature is worth 1-2 ep depending on the creature.

Skills are usually 1-2ep for a stack, except the downs, health, and revives can go from 6-10ep for a (4) stack.

16 bp AA's are 5-6 ep, 17-20 bp AA's can be 20-40, 20-26 bp can be 30-60, 27-32 can be 60-120, 33+ can be 150+ and these are basic guesses for reg lvl 1 skill 1 AA's. These prices will also be dropping because of the huge number of AA's that have been hitting the market lately, so these numbers may be off by quite a bit.

Anyways, check your list and compare with these numbers.

Breezo87

Back to top Go down

Post by DARKKi on Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:36 am

Breezo87 wrote:To everybody puttin up entire lists of creatures, don't do that. Nobody is going to want to go through 40-50 creatures to give you a price list.

10-14 bp A's are 1-2 ep (depending on skill), 15-20 are 2-3 ep (more depending on skill), 20+ can vary depending on rarity, skill, and market demand. For every +4-5 skill levels on a creature is worth 1-2 ep depending on the creature.

Skills are usually 1-2ep for a stack, except the downs, health, and revives can go from 6-10ep for a (4) stack.

16 bp AA's are 5-6 ep, 17-20 bp AA's can be 20-40, 20-26 bp can be 30-60, 27-32 can be 60-120, 33+ can be 150+ and these are basic guesses for reg lvl 1 skill 1 AA's. These prices will also be dropping because of the huge number of AA's that have been hitting the market lately, so these numbers may be off by quite a bit.

Thanks, i am the idiot that put up the whole list Very Happy And thanks again for this post, it has been very useful and should be added to first post Smile

If i sell whole formation (same species/type) then price would be higher right? One question i'd like to ask from anybody that are in this list anything that stands out (etc. is rare to find) because i am little paranoid when selling because i always think that i would get duped and i wont always get an answer here for pricecheck or there has not been on that creature for a little while. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ps. sorry about my crappy english Embarassed

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:: DARKKi / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ::

DARKKi

http://www.nzti.fi

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage on Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:44 am

Breezo87 wrote:To everybody puttin up entire lists of creatures, don't do that. Nobody is going to want to go through 40-50 creatures to give you a price list.

i would like to add that for the As below 20 bp, while those prices are generally accurate, there are a few exceptions, such as child of pit+, whose prices vary much more based on monster level AND skill level. a child of pit+m(20) is worth more than two dru(druantia the eternal, the most despised and unwanted AA above 24 bp*) reg AAs

*added for the benefit of those who don't know what a dru is

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
(41708568)
Member of [S.T.A.R.S.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] & [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by yours truly

*needs testing with certain teams to ensure quality. also, monster data doesn't update itself without me logging on to manually add monsters, yet, so some of the newest monsters might not be available for use right away. Missing max lvl stats WILL affect final stats, so make sure to pm me with screenshots of it whenever you want to add data.
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by coleze on Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:54 am

Could I get a price check on lvl 1 Fex the Severer? Thanks!

coleze

Back to top Go down

Post by geeeeeeeeeeeee on Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:59 am

Breezo87 wrote:
geeeeeeeeeeeee wrote:

I swear guy, if you find a Netherworld Drag for 5 ep you need to buy on the spot and dont ask questions. The reason Netherworld Drag is worth so much because he is unsummonable now. He is also the last missing piece to the rare Sin Winged Wyrm team. He is that expensive because there are not many left and people don't want to let him go. If you can find a +m for anywhere between 40-50 ep thats a fair deal. +m (15-20 skill) you can look for closer to 60-70 ep. Straight up. Some people will let him go for less because there is nothing really special about him and they don't really care for him, so just keep that in mind.
wait are you kidding me..? i see +m(20) for 50 ep all the time with no one buying it. I don't pay particular attention to the A market since A's are really hard for me to flip in a short time. But if i'm wrong and he's worth that much then..damn Shocked . can someone tell me why sin wyrms are so appealing? they don't have a good skill set and running a 5x loses agility

geeeeeeeeeeeee

Back to top Go down

Post by geeeeeeeeeeeee on Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:16 pm

DARKKi wrote:

Thanks, i am the idiot that put up the whole list Very Happy And thanks again for this post, it has been very useful and should be added to first post Smile

If i sell whole formation (same species/type) then price would be higher right? One question i'd like to ask from anybody that are in this list anything that stands out (etc. is rare to find) because i am little paranoid when selling because i always think that i would get duped and i wont always get an answer here for pricecheck or there has not been on that creature for a little while. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ps. sorry about my crappy english Embarassed
Its hard to give you price range for teams unless they are popular ones such as psycho winged brute, sin demon, psycho demon teams. other less popular teams such as psycho creation teams i tend to see people charging 60-80 ep for skill 5 on everything when in all honesty i could pick up everything on the team for <35 ep. If it were that easy just to put teams together and sell them, everyone would be doing it.

geeeeeeeeeeeee

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage on Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:36 pm

geeeeeeeeeeeee wrote:
Breezo87 wrote:
geeeeeeeeeeeee wrote:

wait are you kidding me..? i see +m(20) for 50 ep all the time with no one buying it. I don't pay particular attention to the A market since A's are really hard for me to flip in a short time. But if i'm wrong and he's worth that much then..damn Shocked . can someone tell me why sin wyrms are so appealing? they don't have a good skill set and running a 5x loses agility

you mean apart from there being NO WYRM DOWN? and apart from the option to add demon down and other species downs? atm wyrm teams are all the rage. having only a 4x combo is not really a big deal, there's only two A+ teams with a 5x combo and agility anyway. and you know how expensive an impulse demon team is, yes? only 4x, but costs easily in the 500 ep range.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(41708568)
Member of [S.T.A.R.S.]

Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by lvlz26 on Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:46 pm

Hi, can someone tell me how much a Beheaded Lunatic+ m(2) costs, thx
lvlz26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 38  Next