Official Price Check Thread [Global Announce]

Page 4 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Official Price Check Thread [Global Announce]

Post by fletcher2000 on Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:09 pm

PC on Wheel Knight Golem+M (1), Scaled Chimera+M (4), Crystal Dragon+M (7), Snail Queen+M (1)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ID 2267327993

fletcher2000

Back to top Go down

Post by geeeeeeeeeeeee on Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:09 pm

Armitaage wrote:
geeeeeeeeeeeee wrote:
Breezo87 wrote:
geeeeeeeeeeeee wrote:
Tacita wrote:I have been wondering about Nether World Dragon, is he really worth so much, or are people just being stupid, I can´t see the special about him, and the price he is going for is annoying when trying to get him...
wasn't he an event monster? he only goes for like 5 ep reg. but he does look pretty cool compared to most of the wyrms

I swear guy, if you find a Netherworld Drag for 5 ep you need to buy on the spot and dont ask questions. The reason Netherworld Drag is worth so much because he is unsummonable now. He is also the last missing piece to the rare Sin Winged Wyrm team. He is that expensive because there are not many left and people don't want to let him go. If you can find a +m for anywhere between 40-50 ep thats a fair deal. +m (15-20 skill) you can look for closer to 60-70 ep. Straight up. Some people will let him go for less because there is nothing really special about him and they don't really care for him, so just keep that in mind.
wait are you kidding me..? i see +m(20) for 50 ep all the time with no one buying it. I don't pay particular attention to the A market since A's are really hard for me to flip in a short time. But if i'm wrong and he's worth that much then..damn Shocked . can someone tell me why sin wyrms are so appealing? they don't have a good skill set and running a 5x loses agility

you mean apart from there being NO WYRM DOWN? and apart from the option to add demon down and other species downs? atm wyrm teams are all the rage. having only a 4x combo is not really a big deal, there's only two A+ teams with a 5x combo and agility anyway. and you know how expensive an impulse demon team is, yes? only 4x, but costs easily in the 500 ep range.
right but getting the skills to max costs an arm and leg for species down. imo, it would be a waste to spend so much skilling an A. what demon team is 500 ep? the only expensive members i know of are balrog and amun which go for 100 ep and 120 respectively for max skill. the rest are obtainable for 55 ep or so. just wondering.

geeeeeeeeeeeee

Back to top Go down

Post by geeeeeeeeeeeee on Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:18 pm

fletcher2000 wrote:PC on Wheel Knight Golem+M (1), Scaled Chimera+M (4), Crystal Dragon+M (7), Snail Queen+M (1)
wheel 3-5 ep
scaled 5-6
crystal 8
snail 3-4
conservative estimate. you may want to throw into auction for better luck as it will be hard to sell on leaderboard

geeeeeeeeeeeee

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage on Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:43 pm

geeeeeeeeeeeee wrote:
Armitaage wrote:
geeeeeeeeeeeee wrote:
Breezo87 wrote:
geeeeeeeeeeeee wrote:
Tacita wrote:I have been wondering about Nether World Dragon, is he really worth so much, or are people just being stupid, I can´t see the special about him, and the price he is going for is annoying when trying to get him...
wasn't he an event monster? he only goes for like 5 ep reg. but he does look pretty cool compared to most of the wyrms

I swear guy, if you find a Netherworld Drag for 5 ep you need to buy on the spot and dont ask questions. The reason Netherworld Drag is worth so much because he is unsummonable now. He is also the last missing piece to the rare Sin Winged Wyrm team. He is that expensive because there are not many left and people don't want to let him go. If you can find a +m for anywhere between 40-50 ep thats a fair deal. +m (15-20 skill) you can look for closer to 60-70 ep. Straight up. Some people will let him go for less because there is nothing really special about him and they don't really care for him, so just keep that in mind.
wait are you kidding me..? i see +m(20) for 50 ep all the time with no one buying it. I don't pay particular attention to the A market since A's are really hard for me to flip in a short time. But if i'm wrong and he's worth that much then..damn Shocked . can someone tell me why sin wyrms are so appealing? they don't have a good skill set and running a 5x loses agility

you mean apart from there being NO WYRM DOWN? and apart from the option to add demon down and other species downs? atm wyrm teams are all the rage. having only a 4x combo is not really a big deal, there's only two A+ teams with a 5x combo and agility anyway. and you know how expensive an impulse demon team is, yes? only 4x, but costs easily in the 500 ep range.
right but getting the skills to max costs an arm and leg for species down. imo, it would be a waste to spend so much skilling an A. what demon team is 500 ep? the only expensive members i know of are balrog and amun which go for 100 ep and 120 respectively for max skill. the rest are obtainable for 55 ep or so. just wondering.

selling as a team rather than individually always has and always will cost more. and i was referring to the team in my sig, as a team, rather than individually. besides, even though you can get pit and asura for 55 ep, kag is worth quite a bit more, being unsummonable, i would say that 65-70 is reasonable for him. also, just because you can get a monster for 55 ep if you look hard enough for one, doesn't mean that it doesn't sell for more on average. on average, i'd say you can get as much as 65 for pit+m(20) and asura+m(20) easily, and most will consider that cheap. sdm+m(20) runs about 60-80 as well as any of the others. so 100+70+65+65+70=370 if you buy separately. if you buy as a team, figure on at least 410 for the low price. highprice would therefore be about 500, perhaps a bit less. you know it, i know it. the choice between amun and sdm is purely personal, and sdm is rarer than amun, since he's been out longer.

in any event, monster prices are not determined by stats alone, as you should very well know. i am honestly not surprised by the sudden increase in wyrm prices: rarer than crawlers, they're one of only two species that is not hampered by any down skill and have access to one of the most important species down skills, the demon down. add to the fact that we're discussing an IMPULSE wyrm, and prices are naturally quite a bit higher. impulse is the guild with the most players, and wyrms are the second most popular team after demons now, since they're cheaper to build than beasts(due to any self respecting beast team using mad-flame, and we all know his insane cost) and since they are the only impulse team not hampered by a species down.

so yeah, nwd is justifiably expensive, much as we might not like it as buyers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
General of Sinnerz
(41708568)
Member of [S.T.A.R.S.]
Max Lvl Party Calc*, Sacrificing Guide & Formation Guide by yours truly

*needs testing with certain teams to ensure quality. also, monster data doesn't update itself without me logging on to manually add monsters, yet, so some of the newest monsters might not be available for use right away. Missing max lvl stats WILL affect final stats, so make sure to pm me with screenshots of it whenever you want to add data.
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by lvlz26 on Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:50 pm

Price check on Beheaded Lunatic+ m(2)
lvlz26

Back to top Go down

Post by chmiprice on Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:33 pm

Hello, fellow Dark Summoners!! I'm new to the Forum, although I've been playing the game for a couple of months. The following have me stumped on what to ask for in eps:

White Winged Colossus+ m(1)

Obsidian Colossus+ m(4)

White Brawn Golem reg 1(1)

Scrap Meat+ m(12)

Lewd Twist Lologi+ m(20) and Reg lvl 1

Thank you!!

chmiprice

Back to top Go down

Post by fletcher2000 on Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:49 pm

pc iris+m (2) and beheaded lun+m(1)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ID 2267327993

fletcher2000

Back to top Go down

Post by xenogobic on Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:46 am

Since the prices of AA has been dropped significantly, can I get a quick Answer on price check for grand schemer Taksaka, b’cos I plan to sell or trade him with any Sin Demon AA.

and can anybody tell me how much is Lindwurm+m(7) worth?

Grand Schemer Taksaka:
Lindwurm+m(7)

Thanks.

xenogobic

Back to top Go down

Post by Tacita on Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:42 am

Could I get a price check on Dragon Knight of Ruin+m (15)
Someone offered a Kyuuki+ and 20 ep for him, but I don´t know if that is good or not. Taking into consideration is that I am interested in the kyuuki.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Id: 1873507077
Tacita

Back to top Go down

Post by DariusMaliki on Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:15 pm

Quickly is gusion+max(20) worth AA cerebus (3) and terra+?

DariusMaliki

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage on Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:17 pm

If you stand to gain the AA and the prog, yes(imo). If you're paying with the AA and prog, hell no.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
General of Sinnerz
(41708568)
Member of [S.T.A.R.S.]

*needs testing with certain teams to ensure quality. also, monster data doesn't update itself without me logging on to manually add monsters, yet, so some of the newest monsters might not be available for use right away. Missing max lvl stats WILL affect final stats, so make sure to pm me with screenshots of it whenever you want to add data.
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by jbbiggdogg on Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:41 pm

As of right now I am in the top 500 for this event and if I stay I would like to get another Covert AA Wyrm to + the one I would get. What should that cost me?

Thanks again for all the help

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

jbbiggdogg

Back to top Go down

Post by DariusMaliki on Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:47 pm

jbbiggdogg wrote:As of right now I am in the top 500 for this event and if I stay I would like to get another Covert AA Wyrm to + the one I would get. What should that cost me?

Thanks again for all the help

It depends on exactly where you are in the top 500. If you are close to the 500 mark i would use some more bp and go another 100 percent at least. just remember others may be doing a push till the end you dont want to be 501 in the morning...

DariusMaliki

Back to top Go down

Post by DariusMaliki on Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:50 pm

What is a divinity AA+max (20) worth and dark arts AA+ (20) also? Im trying to get one but not sure of the price anymore.

DariusMaliki

Back to top Go down

Post by Tacita on Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:31 am

Price check on these please

DDD+ lvl1 (1)
Devil Ripper+ lvl6 (5)
Dragon Knight of Ruin+m (15)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tacita

Back to top Go down

Post by Viriathus on Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:53 am

Whats a Wings of Fury, Airam going for?

Viriathus

Back to top Go down

Auction advice

Post by Buster0944 on Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:39 am

So I put a recent auction up with only 88 EPs in it.
Here are my current offers, I am unsure what to take as I do not know which ones are worth what.

1. Death Blade Epetamu + Lv 150 DEA(14)

2. Odin, Courage Preacher Lv 70 ID(4)
Elite Dragonborn + Lv 70 IPD(6)

3. Taroth Lv 1 DEA(1)
Taroth Lv 1 DEA(1)
(yes it is two Taroth's in one bid)

4. Black wings of despair+ 70 CD(4)
Blazing Dragonoid + CRU(7)
Immoral Witch Hilda+ 70 ID(4)
Scorn Black Wings+ 70 (1)
Cruel Black Wings+ 70 DED(5) for a 5x sin brute combo

5. Balrog+ 70 CD(2)
Paimon+ 70 CD(1)
Flame Kagutsuchi+ 70 DED 8
Child of Pit+ 70 AU(7)
Deep Dark Demon+ 70 IDR(1)

6.Hellfield Devil Asura+ 70 IPA (7)
Devil of the Abyss + 70 DEA(5)
Sear Djinn+ 70 PS(5)
Beelzebub+ 70 VB(1)
Child of Pit+ 70 AU(9)

I still have tomorrow to decide on these. Any advice on which one would be the best choice so far?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Visit my store to take a look at what I have to offer.
Thank you!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And check out my wishlist!

My ingame ID is 2171879427
Buster0944

Back to top Go down

Post by yolo on Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:52 am

can i please get a price check on moonlight selene+ maxed skill 6
im new here please help me out :3

yolo

Back to top Go down

Post by jimothy_ on Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:58 am

I just picked up a Donner reg/max(1). Only previous mention in the thread has him at 'easily 50ep,' which I think was about a reg. Can anybody confirm/correct that for me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~jimothy_
Player ID: 2098181636
Visit my store: My Store

jimothy_

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage on Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:34 am

Buster0944 wrote:So I put a recent auction up with only 88 EPs in it.
Here are my current offers, I am unsure what to take as I do not know which ones are worth what.

1. Death Blade Epetamu + Lv 150 DEA(14)

2. Odin, Courage Preacher Lv 70 ID(4)
Elite Dragonborn + Lv 70 IPD(6)

3. Taroth Lv 1 DEA(1)
Taroth Lv 1 DEA(1)
(yes it is two Taroth's in one bid)

4. Black wings of despair+ 70 CD(4)
Blazing Dragonoid + CRU(7)
Immoral Witch Hilda+ 70 ID(4)
Scorn Black Wings+ 70 (1)
Cruel Black Wings+ 70 DED(5) for a 5x sin brute combo

5. Balrog+ 70 CD(2)
Paimon+ 70 CD(1)
Flame Kagutsuchi+ 70 DED 8
Child of Pit+ 70 AU(7)
Deep Dark Demon+ 70 IDR(1)

6.Hellfield Devil Asura+ 70 IPA (7)
Devil of the Abyss + 70 DEA(5)
Sear Djinn+ 70 PS(5)
Beelzebub+ 70 VB(1)
Child of Pit+ 70 AU(9)

I still have tomorrow to decide on these. Any advice on which one would be the best choice so far?

depends. are you looking to actually use what you get or are you just interested in resell value?

if you're looking for resell value, here's how i would value the offers you're getting:

1. an ok deal i guess. dbe is +m and has a fairly high skill, so it's certainly valuable, though i'm not sure if it is or isn't worth 88 ep.

2. a couple of months ago it would have been an acceptable deal, but now it is just a lowball offer. odin has really come down hard, same as many of the other AAs.

3. this is a funny one. if you have tons of stacks of dea lying around, about 5m gold, and some 600-ish C monsters, it could be worth more than the 88 ep you're offering. a Taroth+ lvl 150 dea(20) is one of the few AAs that have not lost value very much, it still runs for about 110 ep, which would be a big profit for you. but if you don't have access to that much gold, dea stacks, and C monsters, pass it up, it's not worth it.

4. even though BWOD is quite rare, the fact that this team has no agility monster makes it quite unpopular, so reselling the monsters will be quite difficult. my advice, pass it up.

5. this is the offer that i personally like best. balrog+m(2) goes for about 30-40 ep, paimon+m(1) is about 15-20 ep, Kag+m(8) is easily about 30-40(same as balrog), pit+m(7) goes for about 20-25, and ddd+m is worth about 15-ish(imo. i don't really recommend him cuz he has a crap skill and isn't among the members of the ultimate impulse demon team(given that sdm has more atk and asura, despite having less atk, has a more crucial skill))

6. here i want to box the ear of the one offering you this. first off, why is he wasting a skill change on abyss+, i would never know. second, sear djinn+ and beelzebub+ are each a dime a dozen, so to speak. the pit is worth about 30 ep, and asura is also worth about 30 with that much skill. abyss is the real breaker, he'll be very hard to sell with skill change to dea, it actually hurts more than it helps his value.

personally, i'd take option 1 or 5, though i'm leaning more toward 5. that's an easy 110-140 ep worth, you'll come out very far ahead with that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

General of Sinnerz
(41708568)
Member of [S.T.A.R.S.]

Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Buster0944 on Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:59 am

Price check on Kotone sorrow maker lvl 8 covert down 1 and fate colossus, urth lvl 41, dodge 1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Visit my store to take a look at what I have to offer.
Thank you!

And check out my wishlist!

My ingame ID is 2171879427
Buster0944

Back to top Go down

Post by Shakes29 on Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:14 pm

Price Check:

WWO+ Max (20)

Georug + Max (5)

Hilda + Max (6)

Bayard + Max (1)

Mesh Dragon + Max

Tiamut + Max (9)

Fafnir + Max (16)

Furnace Dragon + Max (20)

Armored B. + Max (1)

Terra O + Max (4)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Player ID: 2861778392

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits.

Shakes29

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunzar on Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:57 pm

Trade Offer:

Monster lvl-skill

Abyss Guard, Cerberus 1-1
Tide Demon 1-1
Bloodfest Demon 1-1
Formless Nyar 1-1
Taroth 3-4

for

Repulsive Reptendo 7-7

What would you value each in ep worth?

Thanks!

Update: Could I also get a price Check on Seeker Quadriga +m(20)

Last edited by Grunzar on Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Grunzar

Back to top Go down

Post by DrkBlaze on Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:28 pm

I would like a price check for Selene+max(10) please, Thanks

DrkBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Tacita on Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:44 pm

Price check on DDD+ lvl 1, Devil Ripper+ lvl 6 (5)
Also, what is the name of the DEA and IPD skill change spitits, and what is their price

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tacita

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top