Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Psycho Team

+2
bacsiha
matt_jay50
6 posters

Go down

Best Psycho Team Empty Best Psycho Team

Post by matt_jay50 Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:16 pm

Hey all!

I'm relatively new to the game, but I've acquired a few stronger A+ monsters. now its time for me to start building towards a 4x combo team.

I was just curious what you thought the best Psycho team out there is?

As always thanks for any advice.

matt_jay50

Back to top Go down

Best Psycho Team Empty Re: Best Psycho Team

Post by bacsiha Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:05 am

you must have atleast Agility Up monster in your party to be a strong player
so I think you should build a 5x combo psycho winged brute team, because it has White Wing Elite with Agi Up

bacsiha

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:38 am

The best psycho A team is demons.

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by mewantcookies Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:30 am

Winged brutes are the weakest? Best are demons: death call covenant, lethargic belphegor, blood quencher sekhmet are the core, then u can choose from shadow domain demon, hatred pledge victoria, typhon, lewd twist lologi, dawn lilin, blue steel devil (has no skill) and that's all i can think of right now lol. Have fun!
mewantcookies
mewantcookies

Back to top Go down

Post by qpwoalsk Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:39 am

oorrr lol you can go for the cheaper but effective non winged brute team
iris, lance, d dancer, silver armor and wwe. you just need to skill agi and ipa and the high bp makes this team pretty strong

qpwoalsk

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:24 am

Using the word "effective" to describe a group where three have no skill, seems pretty generous

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBad Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:07 pm

I'm moving to AA now, but I used to keep both brute and demon teams stocked.

The best brute is:
Hope
Valk
Silvery
Pirate
WWE

Clarissa is arguably better than Valk since she is cheaper, almost as powerful, and has a skill that affects the whole party. However, psycho down is pretty dumb for a psycho team since most sin players run sin and most covert players run covert.

Best demon team is arguable. Taroth and Katone have gotten so cheap that hybrid teams are very feesable. I would make an argument for:

Sekh
Leth
Arbitration
Typhon
Death Call

The idea being that you take the greatest advantage of the Agi attack first strategy by decreasing their defenses in every way possible and increasing your attack. (sexier options do exist)

BigBad

http://www.ds-forum.com/t3682-the-big-bad-s-place-of-business#22

Back to top Go down

Post by qpwoalsk Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:16 am

ryesteve wrote:Using the word "effective" to describe a group where three have no skill, seems pretty generous

I meant efficient in terms of att/def and cost of the team. They have high attack and defense without ipa ded dea etc, not as good as having those skills but based on what they cost, I would say really cost-effective.

qpwoalsk

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBad Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:24 pm

I think you know you're answer is brutes. WWE being one of only two winged agility monsters in the game mean that her 12bp punch is much more powerful than it usually would be. Most of the team is common as well, and highly scalable. The ideal team is the one I have quoted above, but an excellent team can be made for almost nothing.

The IPD skill can come from pirate, but also from WWO and Opression (a raid boss), two very cheap monsters.

Silvery for IPA is a somewhat higher level raid boss, but you can still usually buy a reg for 2 and a max(20) for 50-60

Clarissa is somewhat expensive, but still one of the cheaper ones. I would recommend making her your high point goal if you're going cheap.

Sturdy can fill the team out for cheap as well while you slowly get your hands on a hope or a valk. He has no skill, but still packs a punch. The new 35 BP winged event brute might be interesting too since while also lacking a skill he has as much attack power as a lot of lower level AA's.

Best of luck.

BigBad

http://www.ds-forum.com/t3682-the-big-bad-s-place-of-business#22

Back to top Go down

Post by mewantcookies Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:44 pm

Brutes are the cheapest alongside creations but the best are demons. More expensive but better. I too had both demons and brutes. The x5 combo u get from brutes still gives weaker stats then the x4 from demons. With winged brutes u reach ~50k atk whereas demons give ~60k. Not to mention the skills, a stronger agi monster if u want to move to a hybrid and I can go on and on.. Demons are undeniably better.
So for cheap go brutes, for best go demons.
mewantcookies
mewantcookies

Back to top Go down

Post by qpwoalsk Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:37 pm

And think of the resell value once you got that
wwe to skill 20

qpwoalsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content