Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Account issues

3 posters

Go down

Account issues Empty Account issues

Post by Rohan2 Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:54 am

I had my Player id and iid backed up to my computer. My computer and phone were damaged when a nearby transformer spiked (both were plugged in at the time). I have my player id and a confirmation/tracking number for my last purchase of soul points. Ateam has said I am out of luck. Any explanation as to why they can not track the order to my account and the idd? The money and soul point delivered to the account should be linked and recorded.
Thank You.

Rohan2

Back to top Go down

Account issues Empty Re: Account issues

Post by faithnomorex Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:27 pm

Many people have posted similar stories. Without your iid, Ateam will not do anything to help you. Proof of purchase will not change this.

Did you have your id and iid emailed to you? And when you say your computer was damaged, what is the extent of the damage? There's a decent chance the hard drive is still functional, and that you would be able to recover data from it.

faithnomorex

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBad Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:01 pm

I don't think its a situation where they arent able to, I think its just a pain in the butt. If they started doing it in select cases they would have to make a policy of always doing it and they dont want to pay someone to dig through databases 50 times a day. Ateam is most likely a team of like 10 japanees dudes who know how servers work, thats all.

BigBad

http://www.ds-forum.com/t3682-the-big-bad-s-place-of-business#22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down