Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which girl monster is the most beautiful/lovely/attractive

+20
BigBad
Khastarax
keyser sose
Jewelguy
Ologolos
applesauce
Xoct
qpwoalsk
Bender214
kyan
JessicaMD
XJF
larry378
Flying Dagger
Armitaage
ryesteve
bacsiha
kheimon
silentsong
rkhtse
24 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Which girl monster is the most beautiful/lovely/attractive Empty Which girl monster is the most beautiful/lovely/attractive

Post by rkhtse Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:44 pm

I play this game because I want to collect as much attractive girl as possible.
Here is my list of list of the girls that I like the most. This rating depends on the graphic, nothing related to skill, rarity, power, skill.

1. AA devine clarisma daji Embarassed, she look like a cover-girl of a megazine. I play this game because of her. She look like a real woman. I am jealous of that little white fox who can stand on her shoulder all day.

2. Glamorous Alaraune/ Enchanting Alaraune I love you, overall very good. If this mob is existing in the world, I am sure I will be the first victim to be eaten by her/her plant.

3. Moonlight Selene I love you, Her face is lovey, eyes with different color is so surprisingly good. But her chest is too big, which deduct some point. Otherwise she should be #2.

4. Unforgiving Eifu I love you, nice leg/shoulder.

5. Dancing Fairy I love you, very sexy, good body shape, especially her clothing.
rkhtse
rkhtse

Back to top Go down

Which girl monster is the most beautiful/lovely/attractive Empty Re: Which girl monster is the most beautiful/lovely/attractive

Post by silentsong Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:36 pm

Divinity Bow Clarissa is very sexy, and so far is the only monster in a thong.

silentsong

Back to top Go down

Which girl monster is the most beautiful/lovely/attractive Empty Re: Which girl monster is the most beautiful/lovely/attractive

Post by kheimon Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:46 am

Blood Blob is my personnal favorite
kheimon
kheimon

Back to top Go down

Post by rkhtse Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:09 am

oK, blood blod is a girl Shocked??? Maybe... Can you ask A-Team to verify this. hahaha.
rkhtse
rkhtse

Back to top Go down

Post by bacsiha Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:18 am

you forgot Victoria
she has nice boobs

bacsiha

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:44 pm

Check out the hot bondage artwork in the "upcoming A/AA" thread...

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:20 pm

sorry bacs, but i actually don't like victoria much, her dress makes her look fat, lol. now death dancer, now that's a hawt shawty, lol.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by silentsong Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:14 pm

Well if you're going for overall beauty and not just sexiest, Victoria is the most beautiful monster in the game. She reminds me of Nina Dobrev of The Vampire Diaries.

silentsong

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:36 pm

well, if you're looking at just the face, yeah, victoria is pretty good. but if you look lower than that...sorry, but victoria has completely lost the race.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Flying Dagger Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:37 pm

I am going with Daji or Eifu.
Flying Dagger
Flying Dagger

Back to top Go down

Post by larry378 Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:11 pm

wwe is a sexy cheerleader

evilmoth has a fur bikini

valk has some very functional armor (functional as a distraction that is, not kinetic protection)

Eifu is classy as hell

hilda looks like mila kunis

glam requires no explanation or introduction

Armitaage wrote:sorry bacs, but i actually don't like victoria much,
her dress makes her look fat, lol. now death dancer, now that's a hawt
shawty, lol.

daannnng, how skinny do you like your girls lol? vic has a pretty skinny (as in borderline unrealistic) waistline (as seen by all those yellow stringy things). That's textbook hourglass form [lmao they need to implement this as a combo]... Are you sure you're not mixing up a big rack and butt with a tiny waist in between for fat?

death dancer's good looking too, but I'm pretty sure in an objective quantification of secondary sexual characteristics (figure), victoria is more feminine/attractive.

although I guess it just comes down to personal preference at some degree lol. For all intents and purposes, death dancer IS skinnier than vic.

Idk, for me, it's just like sir mix-a-lot says.

You other brothers can't deny

rkhtse wrote: If this mob is existing in the world,

on an unrelated note; what do people mean when they say 'mob' in the context of this game? a group of monsters? sometimes it seems to be referring to a single monster. I haven't been able to figure out what it means from the contexts where I've observed the term used.
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:23 pm

i guess many players have a mmorpg mindset, same as me. in most 3d mmorpgs, a mob is a single enemy unit, which can be shaped as a human, an animal, a robot, a demon, or any other monster. i'm not too sure if this is correct, but word is that mob is short for mobile, which is what all enemies you can attack are.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by XJF Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:36 pm

Idk, I maintain that Daji and Flame Eifu resemble Yuna from FFX.
i have a think for chicks with red/pink hair, so I say Dawn.
XJF
XJF

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaMD Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:34 pm

Rolling Eyes nice thread guys lol...

Now from a female perspective...

Eifu, WWSP, Victoria, WWOH

I like these because they all have gorgeous, sensual outfits, but not outright slutty like some others.. *cough* grand demon warrior, SKANK *cough* Selene BIMBO *cough*
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:31 pm

rkhtse wrote:oK, blood blod is a girl Shocked??? Maybe... Can you ask A-Team to verify this. hahaha.

Very card in game has a "sex" field associated with it though I don't know what blood blob is. Could be "female"

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:33 pm

JessicaMD wrote: Rolling Eyes nice thread guys lol...

Now from a female perspective...

Eifu, WWSP, Victoria, WWOH

I like these because they all have gorgeous, sensual outfits, but not outright slutty like some others.. *cough* grand demon warrior, SKANK *cough* Selene BIMBO *cough*

What about Essa, the dominatrix demoness?

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by silentsong Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:03 pm

Yeah Armitaage I'm not sure what you're seeing, but Vic seems anatomically perfect to me...

Except her fingers. Just look at them. You'll be like WTF why didn't I notice this before??!!!?!?!

silentsong

Back to top Go down

Post by Bender214 Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:37 am

Mary, Daji, Vic, Rhea, and Anna just cuz shes classy Wink Should make that team, just cuz of hotness.

Bender214

Back to top Go down

Post by bacsiha Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:15 am

moonlight selene is fcking scary
i dont like that muscle-type

bacsiha

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:17 am

But you're ok that her eyeballs are at least 5 times normal size?

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Bender214 Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:48 am

She has eyes? whoops, never got that far :p

Bender214

Back to top Go down

Post by larry378 Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:26 pm

ryesteve wrote:But you're ok that her eyeballs are at least 5 times normal size?

lol, selene without the wig and makeup:

Which girl monster is the most beautiful/lovely/attractive Ufonaut
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by rkhtse Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:27 pm

yes, i forget Victoria as someone suggests, maybe I should rank her as #3. but Daji must be number 1.

For selene, if you set her as party member instead of leader, she will look better in a smaller photo. Her body size (chest) is not to scale.

I am ok with her eyeball, just treat her as a SAILORMOON style anime character (all girls, even the cat luna, have big eyes in sailormoon).
rkhtse
rkhtse

Back to top Go down

Post by qpwoalsk Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:33 am

Does child of pit count ? Because I really like her legs

qpwoalsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Xoct Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:21 am

kheimon wrote:Blood Blob is my personnal favorite

Yeah, any and all "Who is the sexiest/attractive/etc, in Dark Summoner" Questions is automatically,

without a doubt, no need for explanation will always be Blood Blob.

/thread rofl rofl xD

Xoct
Xoct

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next