Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it Okay to sell DS monsters for Real You know you're beautiful?

3 posters

Go down

Is it Okay to sell DS monsters for Real You know you're beautiful? Empty Is it Okay to sell DS monsters for Real You know you're beautiful?

Post by 1nconsolable Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:05 am

If it is, i would like to sell some of my monsters... just making sure. help please?

1nconsolable

Back to top Go down

Is it Okay to sell DS monsters for Real You know you're beautiful? Empty Re: Is it Okay to sell DS monsters for Real You know you're beautiful?

Post by 1nconsolable Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:07 am

wow the title changes itself-.-

let me rephrase, is it okay to sell monsters for real currency in real life?

1nconsolable

Back to top Go down

Is it Okay to sell DS monsters for Real You know you're beautiful? Empty Re: Is it Okay to sell DS monsters for Real You know you're beautiful?

Post by Kabliga Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:09 am

i would be willing to bet it's not and violates some sorts of eula, but at the same point this isnt an offical forum, so i doubt you'd get banned for it from here

Kabliga

Back to top Go down

Post by 1nconsolable Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:14 am

well im not worried about being banned here but my DS account...

if i quit i wanted to try getting some pennies back by selling the monsters. but thanks anyway

1nconsolable

Back to top Go down

Post by General Osf Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:15 pm

Yes you could do it here, but be careful in the game. They state that you shouldn't sell monsters for bling bling, but... Who will let them know anyways.
Just try not to post on everybody's wall in the game.
General Osf
General Osf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down