Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AA and Agility

4 posters

Go down

AA and Agility Empty AA and Agility

Post by Junkyard Joe Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:48 am

So my question is, is there a point where I can put an AA into my formation and get rid of agility or will I always "need" agility. I could swear I read somewhere thst an AA or AA+ always attacks first

Junkyard Joe

Back to top Go down

AA and Agility Empty Re: AA and Agility

Post by geeeeeeeeeeeee Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:27 am

AA and AA+ have high speed but usually agility (20) still goes first against them. If you are just adding one AA to an A+ formation, I would recommend against that since you are losing a lot of bonuses. I honestly would not swap out anything unless I had 2 AA+ but that's just me.

geeeeeeeeeeeee

Back to top Go down

Post by Junkyard Joe Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:30 am

I am gunning for specific ones to keep my bonuses. the only one I would lose is rarity

Junkyard Joe

Back to top Go down

Post by Demoni Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:36 am

You would also loose your lvl bonus, unless you just lvled the AA+'s to only 70...

What is your current team and what monsters are you planning on adding and removing?

Demoni
Demoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Junkyard Joe Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:29 am

Looking at replacing my Paimon with Grizel. would keep my sdm, haddu and pit, and thinkingabout getting a flame kat in place of my DoEN. I like the thought of the added power and brute down as opposed to covert down.

Junkyard Joe

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:54 pm

Junkyard Joe wrote:Looking at replacing my Paimon with Grizel. would keep my sdm, haddu and pit, and thinkingabout getting a flame kat in place of my DoEN. I like the thought of the added power and brute down as opposed to covert down.

personally, i wouldn't add grizel here just yet. and have haddu replaced with asura pretty much asap. use haddu only for the event, but asura's higher atk is much more useful than haddu's high hp. personally, i would wait until i have at least one more demon AA/+ before breaking combos(personally i would just LOOOVE an Anna, pity i can't afford her). and getting a flame kag to replace DEN is a very good idea indeed.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Junkyard Joe Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:06 pm

I have a level 70 Asura. but I was just looking to shake it up a bit. Tired of looking at the same old faces every time I log in and tired of trying to get a Baleog. what are your thoughts on Black Smoke Amun? He is a demon correct?

Junkyard Joe

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:32 pm

He is, but i personally wouldn't use him, as my worst fear is those pesky covert wyrms with that bedamned dragon of jupiter+. as such, i'd rather have covert down, dea, ded, ipa, and agi than covert down, psycho down, ded, ipa, and agi. black smoke amun is only marginally better than SDM, only because he has SIXTEEN(16) points more attack and a fair bit more def and hp, but my biggest beef with him is the skill. i need to do my part in keeping the number of covert wyrm teams down, and that's best done with dea, cov down, and ded. only way i would use an amun is if he came with a skill change to dea, lol
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Junkyard Joe Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:43 pm

Interesting. I just seem to have more trouble with psycho brutes but that is probably beacuse I am geared to covert down. Food for thought. My guess is now I will win the auction gor Grizel thst I can't cancel my bid on lol

Junkyard Joe

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:11 pm

well the one good thing about impulse demons is that they are so very customizable. and what specific variant of psycho brutes do you have trouble with? winged or non-winged? I have found that all i need against the winged is higher agi and they're in the bag. especially when the player is being such a fool as to omit sgq.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Junkyard Joe Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:15 pm

winged. My agi needs work as it is only 8. I have been w as sting so many agi skills and not getting levels. I just found the skill leveling post yesterday though so as soon as I get more fodder I will do it that way

Junkyard Joe

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:24 pm

yeah, your problem is not psycho down, but agi. if you go first, you win, simple as that. against some low end winged brutes, that only have max agi, but whose other skills suck, max dea, max ipa, and ded 12 can still allow you to win, even if you don't have enough agi(assuming that you're running Flame Kag, not DEN, lol). Psycho winged brutes are their weakest team, lol, and imp demons usually are all over them, through them, and every other way to say pretty much OWN them.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Junkyard Joe Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:49 pm

interesting twist, the grizel I have had a bid on for the past couple of days has celestial lightning and not brute down.

Junkyard Joe

Back to top Go down

Post by Junkyard Joe Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:10 am

well, I won the auction but lost my max Asura in the process. So I either have to move the grizel or find a way to sucessfully add it to my formation

Junkyard Joe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down