Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hybrid Winged Wyrms and Psycho Creations?

5 posters

Go down

Hybrid Winged Wyrms and Psycho Creations? Empty Hybrid Winged Wyrms and Psycho Creations?

Post by qpwoalsk Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:42 am

Hi!

So I have two teams, one is for my impulse account

MLD
SKY
QUETZ
LIND
SATURN

all + maxed

and the other for my psycho account

GRAND DW
WWC
SEEKER
TVG
RAMPAGE GARG

all + and maxed

MY question is,

is my current creation format the strongest possible? or maybe just
the strongest in terms of attack, even if two skills are not useful (covert and heal which I cant
level up)

And also being a sin player is my hybrid winged wyrm team the best I can get?

Since adding Nidhogg going all sin and losing winged seems weak to me and Id
rather have winged (15% over 10% loss of guild bonus) and able to get SKy with
24% attack bonus when maxed and being able to then place two huge attackers
(QUetz and Saturn) in the mid along with my IPD of MLD so I can survive attacks better

qpwoalsk

qpwoalsk

Back to top Go down

Hybrid Winged Wyrms and Psycho Creations? Empty Re: Hybrid Winged Wyrms and Psycho Creations?

Post by Armitaage Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:51 am

actually, you're losing more than just 10% guild bonus, you're also losing up to 10.5% for each monster that is not impulse. that's the in-guild/achievement bonus, which is not a combo, and applies on a monster per monster basis. that is not to say that hybrid winged wyrms can't work, but i would personally toss sky and replace it with mesh dragon instead. given that you're impulse, you're better off running NWD, MLD, Kanna, Lind, and Mesh, it has the best atk of the hybrid wyrm teams. also, dea and ipd make for some sick tanking ability.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Hybrid Winged Wyrms and Psycho Creations? Empty Re: Hybrid Winged Wyrms and Psycho Creations?

Post by qpwoalsk Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:31 am

i know about the hidden bonus..but thats why i said with sky skill maxed, it gives 24% attack bonus to all which offsets the 10% hidden bonus to all doesnt it.

Btw whats Mesh stats? im not to sure.

And yes if I could afford NWD I would replace it with Saturn lol.
And I have kanna which I could swap for Saturn to get both demon and impulse down

Any advice whether this is viable?

qpwoalsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:47 am

the problem with using sky is his seriously low atk, so the 25% from his skill doesn't really offset the loss of the hidden bonus. and mesh has been added to the bestiary, his a/d/h is 6688/4864/7296. plus he has dea. so between demon down, impulse down, and dea, you'll be hurting impulse demons pretty damn bad.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by qpwoalsk Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:58 pm

I thought increase party attack works for all my monsters?

Otherwise your saying replacing mesh with sky (6688 - 5456 = 1232)
gaining 1232 damage is more worth (7100 x 0.24 + 7400 x 0.24 +
5456 x .24 +6600 x 0.24 + 6900 x 0.24 = 8000 extra attack)

Yes Dea is useful alot though than IPD but I thought lol its all about
agility anyway so health and defense doesn't come into play that much.

qpwoalsk

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:17 pm

I agree with you. I like sky especially with the high skill. 5.5k attack is not all that low for being winged with that huge skill. I would take out saturn and put in either a winged sin wyrm or possibly mesh and maybe quetz for something else as well. Imp down doesn't do you any good as sin. You're running into very few impluse teams even though quetz has great stats.

so maybe mld+, nwd+, sky+, lind+ and mesh+ for combination of skills and stat.

Kyan
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by qpwoalsk Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:27 am

uh thanks but what about kanna and his demon down?
you mean to tell me if im sin player i run less chance of finding sin players?

qpwoalsk

Back to top Go down

Post by qpwoalsk Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:45 am

nvm lol i know now

qpwoalsk

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:28 pm

qpwoalsk wrote:uh thanks but what about kanna and his demon down?
you mean to tell me if im sin player i run less chance of finding sin players?

Kanna is debatable. There are sin demon team run by psy and cov players but not too many. Psy demons is fairly popular but there are more psy brute teams so it isn't effective against a lot of teams. Demon down is so super expensive to level so honestly I wouldn't bother.

Kyan
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by KrystaK Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:48 pm

If you are going across guild why not use fire and ice? its a wonderful 26 bp IPA winged wyrm?

KrystaK

Back to top Go down

Post by qpwoalsk Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:59 am

yea I know I just realised fire and ice has IPA but my sky is at lvl 9 IPA already lol

Should I change.. I doubt Ill find a buyer for my sky

qpwoalsk

Back to top Go down

Post by KrystaK Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:22 am

its alot stronger monster i would, would justify using cross guild form alot more to get that extra 1k attack. I am not sure but i think he tops out at 6.5k and is alot more defensive and health so its a win all the way around.

KrystaK

Back to top Go down

Post by clutchjunkie Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:12 am

Does anyone know for sure that fire/ice is winged though? If he is then he is a shoe in replacement for sky.

I am currently running quetz/lind/sky/kanna/saturn, I want to replace Saturn with nwd eventually. I really hope ateam gives us a DED winged wurm with a solid attack soon.

clutchjunkie

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:18 am

Fire and Ice is winged and max at 6500, 7150, 6500.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down