Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uhmmmmm... I am new here (Questions and tactics about DS, I am willing to share my knowledge and experience)

+5
JinkoNeko
Vorpal
Supa
Drag0n
@Rose@
9 posters

Go down

Uhmmmmm... I am new here (Questions and tactics about DS, I am willing to share my knowledge and experience) Empty Uhmmmmm... I am new here (Questions and tactics about DS, I am willing to share my knowledge and experience)

Post by @Rose@ Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:24 am

HUGGGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!

@Rose@

Back to top Go down

Uhmmmmm... I am new here (Questions and tactics about DS, I am willing to share my knowledge and experience) Empty Re: Uhmmmmm... I am new here (Questions and tactics about DS, I am willing to share my knowledge and experience)

Post by Drag0n Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:24 am

Welcome =D

Best tip is to trade hard but fair =D
Drag0n
Drag0n

Back to top Go down

Uhmmmmm... I am new here (Questions and tactics about DS, I am willing to share my knowledge and experience) Empty Re: Uhmmmmm... I am new here (Questions and tactics about DS, I am willing to share my knowledge and experience)

Post by Supa Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:05 pm

Sup Rose...

Pretty sure she already know how to trade Razz

Welcome to the forums. Enjoy your stay Smile. My main tactic is in team building, but a team of AA's will dominate any team of A+'s I can create.
Supa
Supa

Back to top Go down

Post by Drag0n Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:06 pm

mmmmm AA ... drooooool
Drag0n
Drag0n

Back to top Go down

Post by Vorpal Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:28 am

Hi.
Vorpal
Vorpal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by @Rose@ Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:15 am

Drag0n wrote:Welcome =D

Best tip is to trade hard but fair =D

I agree tongue

@Rose@

Back to top Go down

Post by Drag0n Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:27 am

Very Happy
Drag0n
Drag0n

Back to top Go down

Post by Drag0n Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:07 am

i should take ur advice lol all those AA
Drag0n
Drag0n

Back to top Go down

Post by JinkoNeko Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:35 am

Lol epic thread

JinkoNeko

Back to top Go down

Post by FapMunzta Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:53 am

Welcome to the forums! =)

FapMunzta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:49 am

are combos better than monsters with skills?
example- I'm using bayard asura sphinx nether (agility, atk, def, critical) and play around with the other, (looking for a pit+)
would a impulse team be better than a skill based team?

Back to top Go down

Post by Yosomono Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:57 am

licookiesli wrote:are combos better than monsters with skills?
example- I'm using bayard asura sphinx nether (agility, atk, def, critical) and play around with the other, (looking for a pit+)
Generally speaking it has been my experience that you are better off chaining as many combo's as possible together.
Ex:
Type(Impulse,Covert,Psycho)
Species(demon or brute etc)
Rarity(A+)
Level

This will net you significant return over the base stats now that they fixed combos.
Yosomono
Yosomono

Back to top Go down

Post by about2punt Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:32 pm

Welcome to the forum, Rose! Smile

about2punt

Back to top Go down

Post by @Rose@ Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:53 am

licookiesli wrote:are combos better than monsters with skills?

Hi cookies Dearie. I am so late in responding, but better than nothing at all. Smile

Since they fix the combo issues, a team with a lot of combos is better than a skill based team.

Take it to the higher level though. Have a team with combos and skill based. Smile

@Rose@

Back to top Go down

Post by Busyevan Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:16 am

Sup rose it's DAxBEAST

Busyevan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down