Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

closed.

2 posters

Go down

closed. Empty closed.

Post by rkhtse Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:18 pm

To begin with the post, my current formation consists of

White Wing Sky Pirate+ Max (10 increase defense) (11 Increase defense)
Moonlight Selene+ Max (10 increase attack) (12 Increase attack)
Dawn Lilan+ Max (5 decrease defense) (6 decrease defense)
White Wing Elite+ Max (5 agility) (7 agility)

But these girls don't know how to improve skill which makes me a big headache. I had bad hands of upgrading skill. I am scared to buy skill stack (4).

If you had the above card+ and the skill level is higher than me, can you trade yours with mine?
I will try to compensate you with EP as we can discuss later. I understand that +agility and +attack should be more expensive and +defense should be cheaper relatively.

You are welcome to discuss here. Please note that I am not buying these monster since I have them already. I am not selling them either unless you offer me something which is way beyond the market value.

Finally, don't get me wrong, I am not showing off my formation. I really need help for skill upgrading and this is the only solution I can think of. Thank you again for reading.

Last edited by rkhtse on Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
rkhtse
rkhtse

Back to top Go down

closed. Empty Re: closed.

Post by ryesteve Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:38 am

Just buy the skill stacks. Unless someone is feeling unusually charitable, they're going to charge you what it would cost to replace the skills anyway. In other words, if I trade you my WWE20 for your WWE6, I'm going to want enough EP to buy 17 agi stacks (I'd assume 3 misses along the way).

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by rkhtse Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:45 am

Thank you for your advice, I will forget my past unfortunate experience and try again.

And, an interesting offered was received in PM, I guess I will close this topic.

Thanks for those who watch it and send me PM.
rkhtse
rkhtse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down