Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLOSED - 2 Beasts AA - Hungering Centaur and Flamyng Fists of Fury AND bonus ADDED - CLOSED

2 posters

Go down

CLOSED - 2 Beasts AA - Hungering Centaur and Flamyng Fists of Fury AND bonus ADDED - CLOSED Empty CLOSED - 2 Beasts AA - Hungering Centaur and Flamyng Fists of Fury AND bonus ADDED - CLOSED

Post by MoRandi Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:56 am

As title say, i sell these 2 unsummonable and nice stats beasts.
Added manipulation demon aswell and 2x Apocalipter ovel as bonus
U can msg me here or bid in my auction, filters: Monsters -> AA/AA+ -> Impulse, page 2, name Randi

LF as buyout 1 of these 2:
-Ash (+ or reg dont care)
-250 EP

I'm opened to all forms of contact, PM, reply here or ingame ID: 2184924534

GOT WHAT I NEEDED, TNX

Last edited by MoRandi on Sat May 04, 2013 6:05 pm; edited 3 times in total

MoRandi

Back to top Go down

CLOSED - 2 Beasts AA - Hungering Centaur and Flamyng Fists of Fury AND bonus ADDED - CLOSED Empty Re: CLOSED - 2 Beasts AA - Hungering Centaur and Flamyng Fists of Fury AND bonus ADDED - CLOSED

Post by FrankF Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:06 pm

What level and skill level are they?

FrankF

Back to top Go down

CLOSED - 2 Beasts AA - Hungering Centaur and Flamyng Fists of Fury AND bonus ADDED - CLOSED Empty Re: CLOSED - 2 Beasts AA - Hungering Centaur and Flamyng Fists of Fury AND bonus ADDED - CLOSED

Post by MoRandi Wed May 01, 2013 8:09 pm

UP and aditions

MoRandi

Back to top Go down

Post by MoRandi Sat May 04, 2013 6:06 pm

GOT WHAT I NEED, NOT AVAILABLE ANYMORE, TNX

MoRandi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down