Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you think about this Beast Team? Is it good?

3 posters

Go down

What do you think about this Beast Team?  Is it good? Empty What do you think about this Beast Team? Is it good?

Post by DariusMaliki Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:26 am

AA Beast Hearder (IPA)

AA Earth Lord Bahiu (DED)

A+ Bayard (Agility)

A+ Mad lion (Preemptive)

A+ Gusion (health up)

DariusMaliki

Back to top Go down

What do you think about this Beast Team?  Is it good? Empty Re: What do you think about this Beast Team? Is it good?

Post by Armitaage Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:07 pm

DariusMaliki wrote:AA Beast Hearder (IPA)

A+ Bayard (Agility)

A+ Mad lion (Preemptive)

A+ Gusion (health up)

two AA/+ with agi is quite scary without preemptive strike, especially if you manage to evolve them. that said, i'd personally go for something with dea or ipd in place of mad lion, lol. seeing as how there are none that fit that description at rank A+ i would personally go with a skill changed Mysterious Sentinel(mad atk anyone?) or achlis which is also a prestrike, but has more atk.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

What do you think about this Beast Team?  Is it good? Empty Re: What do you think about this Beast Team? Is it good?

Post by DariusMaliki Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:06 pm

thanks for the info, i like the preemptive with agility just cause i always attack first...lol

DariusMaliki

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:22 pm

DariusMaliki wrote:AA Beast Hearder (IPA)

A+ Bayard (Agility)

A+ Mad lion (Preemptive)

A+ Gusion (health up)

If you going to do that why not add achilis instead of gusion. Another preemptive.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:28 pm

Honestly, kyan, I would rather replace mad lion with achlis and keep gusion. With 2 AA/+ in the team, a maxed health skill is formidable indeed.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:50 am

Armitaage wrote:Honestly, kyan, I would rather replace mad lion with achlis and keep gusion. With 2 AA/+ in the team, a maxed health skill is formidable indeed.

maxing skill on gus is comparatively.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by DariusMaliki Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:57 pm

Yea I think im just going to go with this team. What you think?

AA herder (ipa)

AA seta (dea)

AA cerebus (ipd)

A+ Bayard (agility)

A+BSK (ded)

DariusMaliki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down