Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Rancor A+ Beast team?

2 posters

Go down

Good Rancor A+ Beast team? Empty Good Rancor A+ Beast team?

Post by Swatnoodle Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:10 pm

What are your thoughts on the Rancor Beast team I have set up?

Beast Soul Knight+ (Decrease Enemy Defense)
Bayard the Steel Horse+ (Agility Up)
Simian Lord Hanuman+ (Psycho Down)
Labyrinth Minotaur+ (Critical Up)
Achlis+ (Preemptive Strike)

I have all these, not all leveled up completely, but thoughts?

Swatnoodle

Back to top Go down

Good Rancor A+ Beast team? Empty Re: Good Rancor A+ Beast team?

Post by TheFury Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:49 am

Beast Soul Knight - good
Bayard the Steel Horse - good
Simian Lord Hanuman - good

Need:
Fire Roc. Yes, I know it has only 5748 attack, but it also has the attack up skill, which WAY more than makes up for it. Replace Labyrinth with this guy. You will get a significantly stronger team.

Achlis - ehhh, an OK choice. A single preemptive isn't enough to really be useful though. If your agility is higher, it won't matter. If the opponent's agility is higher, then one preemptive won't be enough to survive the damage in most cases. Still, he has nice attack. If a new covert beast comes out, Achlis should be the first to be kicked off the team. The new event A for Rancor looks like it is certainly a beast, so that is going to be a good candidate (since monsters have been getting stronger).

TheFury

Back to top Go down

Post by Swatnoodle Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:56 pm

TheFury wrote:Beast Soul Knight - good
Bayard the Steel Horse - good
Simian Lord Hanuman - good

Need:
Fire Roc. Yes, I know it has only 5748 attack, but it also has the attack up skill, which WAY more than makes up for it. Replace Labyrinth with this guy. You will get a significantly stronger team.

Achlis - ehhh, an OK choice. A single preemptive isn't enough to really be useful though. If your agility is higher, it won't matter. If the opponent's agility is higher, then one preemptive won't be enough to survive the damage in most cases. Still, he has nice attack. If a new covert beast comes out, Achlis should be the first to be kicked off the team. The new event A for Rancor looks like it is certainly a beast, so that is going to be a good candidate (since monsters have been getting stronger).

Ah! Thank you. I didn't think about the roc, but now I will look for one

Swatnoodle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down