Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Selling Quetzalcoatl, Dragon of Jupiter, Raging Vritra

3 posters

Go down

Selling Quetzalcoatl, Dragon of Jupiter, Raging Vritra Empty Selling Quetzalcoatl, Dragon of Jupiter, Raging Vritra

Post by SwtLaotiaNix7 Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:01 pm

Selling Quetzalcoatl, Dragon of Jupiter, Raging Vritra.

All 3 are + and Max Level. Skill levels are as follows:

Quetzalcoatl(5)
Dragon of Jupiter(5)
Raging Vritra(1)

Offer away, looking for EP only.

SwtLaotiaNix7

Back to top Go down

Selling Quetzalcoatl, Dragon of Jupiter, Raging Vritra Empty Re: Selling Quetzalcoatl, Dragon of Jupiter, Raging Vritra

Post by beckla Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:32 am

Would like to have your quetz and jupiter. http://www.ds-forum.com/t7172-31oct12-dark-summons is what I have atm. Happy to barter.

beckla

Back to top Go down

Selling Quetzalcoatl, Dragon of Jupiter, Raging Vritra Empty Re: Selling Quetzalcoatl, Dragon of Jupiter, Raging Vritra

Post by SwtLaotiaNix7 Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:46 am

beckla wrote:Would like to have your quetz and jupiter. http://www.ds-forum.com/t7172-31oct12-dark-summons is what I have atm. Happy to barter.

Just looking for ep, no monster for monster trade.

SwtLaotiaNix7

Back to top Go down

Post by StillAlive Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:53 pm

Idk pricing on Lv 70 A+ Vrit. I'm certain the price will be different compared to a Lv1. But if you will be so kind to tell me the price I will buy it. Reply by PM please

StillAlive

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down