Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTB Quetzalcoatl, Lindwurm, Raging Vritra, Dragonlord of Hellfire!

+3
Lazyprod
Xamis
Fluttershy
7 posters

Go down

WTB Quetzalcoatl, Lindwurm,  Raging Vritra, Dragonlord of Hellfire! Empty WTB Quetzalcoatl, Lindwurm, Raging Vritra, Dragonlord of Hellfire!

Post by Fluttershy Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:31 am

As the title suggested! Looking for As, check my shop for a list of what I can trade. Razz Also have 4 ep on the side and gold.

Fluttershy

Back to top Go down

WTB Quetzalcoatl, Lindwurm,  Raging Vritra, Dragonlord of Hellfire! Empty Re: WTB Quetzalcoatl, Lindwurm, Raging Vritra, Dragonlord of Hellfire!

Post by Xamis Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:31 pm

Got dragon lord either want ep or health up skills
Xamis
Xamis

Back to top Go down

WTB Quetzalcoatl, Lindwurm,  Raging Vritra, Dragonlord of Hellfire! Empty 2/3 dragons I got

Post by Lazyprod Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:15 am

I got quetz and dragonlord message me at 2232564817 if still interested

Lazyprod

Back to top Go down

WTB Quetzalcoatl, Lindwurm,  Raging Vritra, Dragonlord of Hellfire! Empty Re: WTB Quetzalcoatl, Lindwurm, Raging Vritra, Dragonlord of Hellfire!

Post by Cathias Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:38 am

i have vritra+ and lindwurm+
Cathias
Cathias

Back to top Go down

Post by SwtLaotiaNix7 Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:44 pm

if u are building a covert wyrm team...dragon of jupiter is a better choice to replace dragonlord with

SwtLaotiaNix7

Back to top Go down

Post by fishtic Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:01 pm

I have Quetzalcoatl

fishtic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mojo611 Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:23 pm

I have Lindwurm , plus and regular..
Mojo611
Mojo611

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down