Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sometimes I really hate high lvl players...

+4
Zamiel
Pandemonium
Horg
ThePeopleShow
8 posters

Go down

Sometimes I really hate high lvl players... Empty Sometimes I really hate high lvl players...

Post by ThePeopleShow Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:34 am

They only have to spend a minimal amount of EP to rank, so they undercut the value of the rank AAs SO much. I went from lvl 81-101 during the event and probably spent 250EP to rank. Now I have to sell my AA when these dbags have driven the price down from 400+EP to 350EP in 5hrs just to make some quick EP. I did 700 bell sets which took me god knows how many hours. It would be nice to be able to make a little profit for my time and effort.

ThePeopleShow

Back to top Go down

Sometimes I really hate high lvl players... Empty Re: Sometimes I really hate high lvl players...

Post by Horg Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:56 am

So...you are complaining that you ONLY got 20 levels, a bunch of As that you can sell, a bunch of epic dark summons (lol worth so much right?) and 100 EP profit? QQ more little boy.
Horg
Horg

Back to top Go down

Sometimes I really hate high lvl players... Empty Re: Sometimes I really hate high lvl players...

Post by ThePeopleShow Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:07 am

Right...epic dark summons...wait you mean those things that give you a 10-14BP A, not even worth 1EP, every time? And I actually meant to write 300EP. It probably took 10-15 hours to do all the missions, so yea 50EP profit is chump change. You act like I didn't have to use 250EP to get those lvls rofl, they weren't a reward.

ThePeopleShow

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandemonium Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:40 am

I don't see your problem. You made 50-100ep profit in 10 days of playing. Not bad if you ask me. Next time you will have more ep and less need for them since you are now higher level.

Pandemonium

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePeopleShow Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:46 am

The problem is when things drop 80EP in value in 5hrs, they are bound to drop quite a bit more before its all said and done. Doubt the dumb thing will end up selling for more than 280EP.

ThePeopleShow

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandemonium Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:59 am

That also happened last event. Luka came in at 400ep, dropped to 350, 325 and sort of stabilised. Then he went back up again as he got rarer.

In the initial stages just a few days after the event you could pick up Rhea for Luka and 50EP, now it seems that people want to sell her for Luka and 200EP. Crazy huh?

Pandemonium

Back to top Go down

Post by Horg Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:04 pm

I assume you are sin, and that is where your woes are at. You should complain about greed team more than "high levels", now that the ranking isn't guild specific there are a TON of sin monsters out there, a bunch of psycho and almost no covert. The huge influx of them on the market will force the price down, but considering there are a finite amount of these and we aren't yet into the "prime selling hours" I can tell you that you will see a steady increase in price as supply matches demand and you hit that beautiful equilibrium price. Also keep in mind, months from now these will become like Beast King Gerbes/Anna/etc, worth a ton because you can't get them anymore.
Horg
Horg

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePeopleShow Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:20 pm

Oh I know and completely agree with you. I was hoping to take part in the next event, but I'll probably have to take it off. I've got all of my EP tied up in AAs that are tough to sell on this dead market.

ThePeopleShow

Back to top Go down

Post by Zamiel Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:33 pm

Its all bussiness, I cashed out half a year ago for 1200 bucks, so I win by default. Cool

Market manipulation is actually the only unique and interesting part that sets it apart from others of its kind (which are many). Back then I already realized it was all going down the drain, turning into another godamn farmville where mo.ney is the only thing the owners are after and use every gimmick possible at the expense of hours of your tap-tapping work.

Once the market came up, the true social and trading part of this game straight up died. Kind of like what happened 5 years ago in Runescape with the advent of the grand exchange if you know what I mean.

Last edited by Zamiel on Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zamiel
Zamiel
Adminus the Second
Adminus the Second

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePeopleShow Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:43 pm

Haha yea I played RS way back in the day and my younger cousin uses my account now.

ThePeopleShow

Back to top Go down

Post by Event Horizon Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:44 pm

Zamiel!?! You still check this forum? Shocked
Is this the first time you are logging in after 5 months or w/e!?! What has happened??
Event Horizon
Event Horizon

Back to top Go down

Post by Zamiel Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:45 pm

I log on... and dont post.
Zamiel
Zamiel
Adminus the Second
Adminus the Second

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:18 pm

I don't understand what you're complaining about. Personally, I'd love to be able to sell mine for 350. Anyone expecting 400+ for these is delusional.

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Bender214 Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:54 am

I figure I only spent 150 or so on mine, and i went from lvl 92 to 107. But, I have tons of guild downs I can sell at 1:1, and multiple elites. As well as the Evan+ that I have in my team now. No complaints from me about this event. However, its the day after the event. If you want to profit from all your work, hold on to him for a month or two. Crimson Dragonoid was selling for 250 until a few weeks ago, and Cont Dev for 200. Now look at them. The death flute AAs will most likely all be 1200-1400 for AA+m(20) and there were more of them than the current AAs.

Bender214

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:28 pm

ThePeopleShow wrote:They only have to spend a minimal amount of EP to rank, so they undercut the value of the rank AAs SO much. I went from lvl 81-101 during the event and probably spent 250EP to rank. Now I have to sell my AA when these dbags have driven the price down from 400+EP to 350EP in 5hrs just to make some quick EP. I did 700 bell sets which took me god knows how many hours. It would be nice to be able to make a little profit for my time and effort.

I don't know what you're complaining about. You made a profit solely on the AA aone in addition to all the instistantials and still complaint? People who spend ep on the AA from creature raise which is a net lost didn't complain so imho you have no cause to. If you think the event are not worth it for the profit than don't do it. You already posted before event start that you expect the AA to sell for ~300 so you knew ahead of time what to expect and still decide to do the event so... I agree that there are easier way to make a profit in game. Honestly, I can just farm gold/crystal and get a far better returned on my ep investment than events but it so freaking boring. The events are generally a grind as well but its at least something different for awhile anyway.

As for your complaint about high level player driving the price down, I honestly think its misplaced. Its much more likely player like you, you have a liquidity problem that is more likely to do a fireside sale than a more established people who have a healthy stock of ep. Most have enough to do 2-3 events without selling anything so they don't need to sell right away and can wait for the price to rise as it will inevitably do.

Kyan
Kyan's Store

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down