abuse

View previous topic View next topic Go down

abuse

Post by killer45 on Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:58 pm

Hello fellow player,
These following people need to be stripped of there positions Syrok , JimmyKillsAlot for many reason. Both have been banning people and kicking people for no reason. Whenever they get bored and are on they both have banned or kicked someone from chat out of boredom.They both are a joke. using something they dont deserve. JimmyKillsAlot starts fights with people then bans them to get a laugh out of it and bans people he dont like. Syrok just does what he wants and bans people for no reason

i have been a of them abusing there power many times for no reason. They need to be booted from there position.Then there need be mods and admins who do there job right. Many people have been complaining about them doing the same to them. Many have stop coming on forum because these two people.whoever controls this process please look into it

IF ANYONE AGREES PLEASE COMMENT OR POST AFTER ME



Last edited by killer45 on Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total

killer45

Posts : 7
Join date : 2012-10-28

Back to top Go down

Re: abuse

Post by Paigie585 on Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:40 pm

no complaints here...

Paigie585

Posts : 2
Join date : 2012-09-24

Back to top Go down

Re: abuse

Post by Syrok on Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:50 pm

First of all I have not banned you once until now or anyone else unless they deserved it second I only boot Jay because he likes it for some strange reason and if someone causes problems in chat...and yes there are occasions with the other mods where we would boot each other for fun but none of us are really bothered by it....As for Jimmy booting you and banning you from what i have heard you deserved it and your comments made in chat while i have been on haven't helped your situation any....if u had problems with him kicking you then you need to bring it up in chat and discuss it with him....then again that won't happen now because you have been Banned permanently and probably won't see this post......for anyone else....yes i know Jimmy does kick random people sometimes but as far as i know they are friends of his....if it has happened to anyone for no reason let him know that it bothers you...don't keep it to yourself cause that will not stop the issue

Syrok

Posts : 35
Join date : 2012-04-03
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

Re: abuse

Post by enriques2k on Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:05 pm

no problems here

enriques2k

Posts : 29
Join date : 2012-08-05

Back to top Go down

Re: abuse

Post by Shinzengumi on Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:16 pm

I was bunned one time. They tossed alot of different breads at me. Man its scary, breads and no spreads or even just ketchup!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Signature made by the lovely cure4blues. Check out her other works HERE.
avatar
Shinzengumi

Posts : 202
Join date : 2012-08-23
Age : 38
Location : Behind you!

Back to top Go down

Re: abuse

Post by JimmyKillsAlot on Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:58 pm

AAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDD

(warning NSFW...ish)

s1275.photobucket.com/albums/y457/JimmyKillsAlot/Killer/


your point is moot.

Thanks for playing next time try harder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ask away, always here

JimmyKillsAlot

Posts : 26
Join date : 2012-07-31

Back to top Go down

Re: abuse

Post by Penthesilea on Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:37 pm

I would love to know who else is complaining about these members of the staff beyond Killer. Because from what I understand from watching this whole thing unfold is that Killer is fond of telling females that he "hopes they get raped by a donkey" (though he says it in spanish with a large number of bilingual members in the chatbox,) two weeks ago.

After that was quelled, he proceeded to tell JimmyKillsAlot (with a moderator at the time) present that "You should go fuck yourself Jimmy, it will do you wonders." His blatant unpleasant, argumentative nature, and hostile remarks make the members that frequent the chatbox uncomfortable, and upset on a normal basis.

Killer, from what I gather this whole thread and post was a just an attempt to rally efforts to your side after finally being policed for the first time. The people you are directly naming, just so happen to be the people who are frequently around for your immature and childish tantrums and punish you for the good of the other members.

I mean, I am a fairly new member to the game and these forums, but from what I've witnessed alone, you've flamed- (see: rule 1), shown no respect to anyone, staff included- (see rule 3), linked to a stripper site- (see: rule 4), Spam/Flooded massive links that were at least three lines long, repeatedly- (see: rule 6), and you just directly broke rule 9 every chance you received, along with doing so in game.

So yes. That's my side of things. I was encouraged NOT to report the OP multiple times to keep the peace, but apparently, that just doesn't work with people like Killer.

And if you don't know the rules yet, i encourage you to brush up on them, yo. ;o

my grandfather cuts my toe I can't lie this spot near my crotch isn't pee or water.ds-forum.com/t7-forum-rules

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[16:52:56] AshenShukar : It's punt? Shall i bow down (we're not worthy wayne's world style?)
[16:53:17] schwaba : you're throne was taken while you were ill sire
[16:53:21] @ about2punt : heh, i'm just a dude. same as everyone else, cept for penth, who's a hottie
[16:53:24] Penthesilea : o.o

[12:33:30] @ about2punt : P, i thought of you when i summoned one of the new As
[12:33:55] Beaver_Dammed : uh oh, why's that?
[12:34:00] Beaver_Dammed : what did i do now?
[12:34:14] @ about2punt : Penis Monster Trap
avatar
Penthesilea

Posts : 19
Join date : 2012-10-13
Age : 30
Location : Phoenix, Arizona, USA

https://www.facebook.com/Ambermines

Back to top Go down

Re: abuse

Post by killer45 on Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:24 am

JimmyKillsAlot and Syrok u need quit lying. all u do is hit clear chat after u ban someone or kick them

killer45

Posts : 7
Join date : 2012-10-28

Back to top Go down

update

Post by killer45 on Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:45 am

[5952-2][Dark Summoner] Inquiries & Issues

Hide Details
FROM:
maildealer-21@maildealer.gaiax.com

TO:
Kller45
Message flagged Tuesday, October 30, 2012 1:06 AM
Hello,

Thank you for contacting us about this matter. The team is doing their best to monitor players' behavior and warn them to play the game as intended. Players that repeatedly violate the Application License Agreement will receive further punishment.

Kind regards,
Ateam Support
> There is a person on dark summoner (DS) who is harassing my friend. Other pl
> ayer think i created the account because me and my friend got in a argument
> and we ain't talking at the moment.i have been trying to convince her it was
> nt me. she wont believe me. i didnt create the account and the person keep s
> pamming my friends wall to upset her. i have to keep spamming her wall with
> post from my account killer45 to keep that person off it. im getting tired o
> f spamming her wall to keep it off there. Just the name of that player is up
> setting my friend on DS cause she thinks it is me because we arent on the sa
> me page at the moment.This is getting frustrating and ruining the fun of pla
> ying DS.=A0 The name of person harassing my friend is HornyISaSlut i dont ha
> ve the id to the person. all i know is the name. The wall HornyISaSlut keeps
> posting on is my friend HornyHousewife. yes the name is littleout there but
> she is a great friend.Could you please banHornyISaSlut. this crap needs to
> stop.

killer45

Posts : 7
Join date : 2012-10-28

Back to top Go down

hello

Post by killer45 on Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:46 am

truth will be revealed

killer45

Posts : 7
Join date : 2012-10-28

Back to top Go down

remove my other threads

Post by killer45 on Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:59 am

keep only problems

killer45

Posts : 7
Join date : 2012-10-28

Back to top Go down

Re: abuse

Post by killer45 on Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:06 am

i dont need ds situation or abuse so remove them please

killer45

Posts : 7
Join date : 2012-10-28

Back to top Go down

Re: abuse

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum