Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions on leveling monster skills

3 posters

Go down

Questions on leveling monster skills Empty Questions on leveling monster skills

Post by TYBDevourer Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:00 pm

I was wondering if anyone had any info on the likely hood of a monsters skill leveling up, especially as the level raises. And also how much more likely is a stacked (4) skill as opposed to a single skill?
Thanks everybody

TYBDevourer

Back to top Go down

Questions on leveling monster skills Empty Re: Questions on leveling monster skills

Post by Horg Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:33 am

Unfortunately I'm not sure if anyone can answer that now, A-Team seems to keep changing their tables, for summons and for skill ups. Right now, though I don't know the actual %, it's best to skill from 1-4 with single skill, than 5-6 with 2-3 skill, then 4 skill from 7-20. Though I just use 4 skill from 5-20, but I still see failures in the mid teens.
Horg
Horg

Back to top Go down

Questions on leveling monster skills Empty Re: Questions on leveling monster skills

Post by TYBDevourer Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:51 pm

thanks for the info mate, greatly appreciated!

TYBDevourer

Back to top Go down

Post by God_of_War Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:06 pm

I know I put it on another thread so sorry for repeating but had a (4) fail on a level 5 skill yesterday which was a real shock to me. Not been playing long but from what others have said would not have thought that a (4) could fail until past 10 at least.

God_of_War

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down