Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leveling up skills before maxing a monster

4 posters

Go down

Leveling up skills before maxing a monster Empty Leveling up skills before maxing a monster

Post by galateia Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:19 pm

If have been normally waiting to level up/max a monsters skills before strarting to level up the monsters actual level. This is normally a pain because I then have to wait forever to acquire enough skill stacks before I can actually using the monster.

Question: If I begin leveling them up as well, can I still level up their skill after the monster is maxed? (I know it will be more expensive to do so, due to sacrifice costs), but I get impatient sometimes and don't want to have to wait.... Thanks everyone for your input Smile

galateia

Back to top Go down

Leveling up skills before maxing a monster Empty Re: Leveling up skills before maxing a monster

Post by crossmaker Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:30 pm

Yep, you can. I honestly wouldnt wait to level them if it is part of your team, I just do the skill & level up as I can. Its a heck of a lot better to have a lvl 70 with a lvl 1 skill than to have a lvl 5 with a 20 skill.
crossmaker
crossmaker

Back to top Go down

Leveling up skills before maxing a monster Empty Re: Leveling up skills before maxing a monster

Post by kyan Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:53 am

I agree level up and skill them later. Max level are much more usual than max skill. It cost 140-170k extra gold to do it level 70 than at low level but having the monster in your formation does so much more than that gold cost for waiting. If you have skills already its one thing but if you don't, there is no reason to wait.

Thanks,
Kyan
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinx Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:47 am

crossmaker wrote:Yep, you can. I honestly wouldnt wait to level them if it is part of your team, I just do the skill & level up as I can. Its a heck of a lot better to have a lvl 70 with a lvl 1 skill than to have a lvl 5 with a 20 skill.

D: LIES !!!

Hijinx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down