Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question about skill stacking and some others

3 posters

Go down

Question about skill stacking and some others Empty Question about skill stacking and some others

Post by fishtic Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:10 am

I am confused when people say 4 stacks of skills? Do they mean 4 individual monsters with that skill or am I able to sacrifice 3 of them into one monster with skill level 4?

I chose Sin, and I don't quite have a team can someone help me figure out what I should keep/trade/trade for?

here is what i have

Sin Red
Hellfire Talos
Lord of Gluttony
Shadow Soul Knight
Pure Dark Embodiment
Child of the pit (A+)
Jealous Black Wings
Dark Elf Berserker (A) Preemptive Strike (4)
2x Cruel Black Wings
Dragon of Mars
Dark elf berserker
Beelzebub
Dragon of UrANUS
Scorn Black Wings
Deep Dark Demon
Lord of Faith

Tyranny Purp
Tiamut
Dragon of Pluto
5x Lord of Massacre
Lord of Sloth
Child of Purification (A) Slumbering breath(3)
Slaughter Bee Queen
Taimut
White Winged Elite
White Winged Elite (A+)
Gigas Increase party attack (2)
Taimut

Rancor Green
Uncouth Child
Lord of Void
Dragon of Jupiter
Metal Shell Seeker
Hydra
2x Hell Hammer Spider
2x Hell Scythe Mantis
Jade Rhinoceros Beetle (A+)
2x Naga
Quetzalcoatl
SKy Dragon
Druantia the Eternal (AA) lvl 71 Increase party def(4)

Skills
Vucub Caquix (B) Covert Down
Moonlight Bird (B) Increase party attack
2x Arachne (B) Slumbering breath
Vanessa of the night (B) Decrease enemy defense
2x Hekatonkheires (B) Preemptive Strike
3x Cyclops (B) Increase party Defense
Kelpie (B) Slumbering Breath
Tidal Tephon (B+) Increase party Defense
Hail Tarasque (B) Increase party defense
Iron Hammer SPider (B+) Increase party attack
White Winged soldier (B+) crit rate up
4x Bunyip(b+) Crit Up
2x Elder Tree Leshy (B) Dec Enemy attack
2x Fafnir Newborn (B+) Dec Enemy Attack
3x Charon (B+) Impulse down
Fire Giant (B) Preemptive Strike
2x Menace Frog (B+) Dec Enemy Def
5x Undead Ammit(B+) Slumbering breath
6x Poison Spit Frog (B) Venomous Breath
Behemoth (B) Preemptive Strike
Enchanting Mantis(B) Dec enemy attack
4x Horned Demon (B) Increase party attack

fishtic

Back to top Go down

Question about skill stacking and some others Empty Re: Question about skill stacking and some others

Post by kyan Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:41 am

When people say a 4 stack of skill. They mean a monster with a skill of level 4 which is create by sacrificing other monsters with the same skill to it one at time until that gets to skill 4. To skill up a monster from ~6-20, you need to sacrifice a monster with skill 4 to it to have a good chance of getting a skill up.

well, the first aim is to get an A+. You have some good monsters there that can help you get a team (dru and quetz in particularly are fairly valuable). Lord of massacre and void aren't worth anything. They can be sold for gold or use for sacrifice.

Your first decision is what kind of team you want. You have a bunch of wyrms so you can try for a mixed winged wyrm formation or a rancor winged wyrm formation. You'll lose the bonus of using monsters from your guild which is 5-10% to all stat or you can trade for a demon team and build it around your child of pit+. That's the most common and arguably the strongest A+ sin team.

You have part of a sin demon team already. Not the most effective one but you can easily finish it. You can get another beelzebub and faith for 1ep. Another DDD for ~5. You can pick up an abyss+ for ~8 or aim for the much better asura+ for ~25. (you can easily trade your dru for asura+, faith and beelzebub and DDD). Unfortunately Dru's value have pummetted alot. You might be able to get more than what I quoted.

As for your other As, most of them like berserker, gigas, wwe, hhs, mantis, bee, naga, beetle, etc... are only worth it for their skill as are your Bs. You can check out my store for my rates and check out the top 3 in current battle ranking for current rates. Most people are looking to buy skills so its fairly easy to see what they go for. Slumbering in general is nearly worthless.

your planet dragons I would recommend holding on for a bit more for their price to rise. They are going for 1-2ep atm if you're going to sell them but they'll probably be worth more later.

Kyan
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

kyan

Back to top Go down

Question about skill stacking and some others Empty Re: Question about skill stacking and some others

Post by Antics Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:23 pm

Thanks Kyan, I was also wondering exactly what Skill Stacking was about. I was actually going to make my first thread asking the same question. Good thing I did a little searching beforehand lol.

Antics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down