Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A+ Price Guide/List

+9
blah
Flying Dagger
sacredone1
Rathnait
808shinigami
rkhtse
DarkXSin
Bestron2
CheeseB
13 posters

Go down

Was this guide helpful?

A+ Price Guide/List I_vote_lcap56%A+ Price Guide/List I_vote_rcap 56% 
[ 10 ]
A+ Price Guide/List I_vote_lcap6%A+ Price Guide/List I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
A+ Price Guide/List I_vote_lcap38%A+ Price Guide/List I_vote_rcap 38% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 18

Poll closed

A+ Price Guide/List Empty A+ Price Guide/List

Post by CheeseB Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:58 am

So I searched the entire internet and couldn't find a guide to help players in trades, so I just made one. This list is JUST A GUIDE, intended for newer players. Most veterans of the game already know the values of the cards. Here are some guidelines:

1. This is a list of the MAXIMUM number of EPs (Energy Potions) I would The wheel of fortune for these cards at auction. This is just my PERSONAL OPINION!

2. All cards are assumed rank A+, level 1, skill level 1. Regular rank A versions are valued at about half the listed price.

3. This is just a guide. Check the date. The market fluctuates greatly. By no means should these be set prices.

4. If you disagree with any of the prices, then don't use this guide. No need to get nasty. You can make suggestions below. If the consensus is that I'm way off, I have no problem changing it.

5. Any A+ rank not listed is valued at 2 EPs or less.

6. If you feel that I missed a card, let me know. Or list it below.

7. Certain cards, though not listed, may be valued very highly, especially if the skill level is high (ex. Child of Pit+ M(20)).

In general: 1 EP = 2 BP = 100,000 gold = 1 Monster Limit Plus = 12 Raid Crystals (higher lords may be worth slightly more)

3 Achlis
8 Agares
6 Bayard the Steel Horse
12 Beast Soul Knight
3 Berserker Mite
7 Colossus of Origin
4 Dream Breaker Priest
2 Dust Colossus
2 Elite Dragonborn
40 Fairy Doyen Tita
13 Frenzy Dragonite
25 Glamorous Alraune
8 Greed Mammon
4 Gusion
12 Labyrinth Minotaur
7 Lightning Bug
13 Lindwurm
4 Lost Woods Leshy
3 Metal Shell Seeker
3 Parasitic Centipede
7 Plague Dragon
10 Quetzalcoatl
8 Raging Vritra
10 Sea of Clouds Dragon
3 Seeker Quadriga
13 Simian Lord Hanuman
100+ Thunder Hammer Donner
10 Underdark Dvergr
15 Unforgiving Eifu
3 Unleashed Georug

12 Astaroth the Accuser
32 Balrog of Rage
3 Beelzebub
35 Black Wings of Despair
8 Blazing Dragonoid
6 Blunt Blade Devil
10 Deep Dark Demon
6 Deep Sea Destruct
11 Devil of Endless Night
6 Devil of the Abyss
17 Flame Kagutsuchi
18 Hellfield Devil Asura
12 Immortal Witch Hilda
100+ Mad Flame Vanargandr
25 Magic Light Dragon
30 Magma Dragon
17 Marbas
23 Nether World Dragon
3 Niddhogg
17 Paimon
3 Scrap Meat Zombie
3 Shadow Soul Knight
10 Spite Devil Mage
9 Vert Vucub Caquix
3 Wretched Black Wing

4 Armored Roc
6 Beheaded Lunatic
10 Blood Quencher Sekhmet
3 Charon of Hatred
4 Crystal Dragon
40 Dawn Lilin
24 Death Call Covenant
14 Divinity Bow Clarissa
3 Grand Color Bird
350 Hatred Pledge Victoria
13 Hell Ice Dragon
11 Lethargic Belphegor
8 Lewd Twist Lologi
11 Lunatic Medic
5 Lust Demon
40 Midnight Valkyrie
80 Moonlight Selene
3 Punisher Sphinx
5 Rampage Gargoyle
40 Shadow Domain Demon
4 Silvery Goddess Queen
9 Slave Dance Sorceress
3 Snowstorm Dragon
5 Time Void Golem
5 Torrent Rusalka
3 Toukotsu
6 Typhon the Sea Roarer
8 Vicissitude Colossus
18 White Wing Sky Pirate
5 White Winged Colossus
50 White Wings of Hope

Please leave comments if you found this helpful. Thanks & enjoy!

Last edited by CheeseB on Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:55 am; edited 9 times in total

CheeseB

Back to top Go down

A+ Price Guide/List Empty Re: A+ Price Guide/List

Post by Bestron2 Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:03 am

Hm. I'd say most of the prices are accurate, except for a few notable ones: Dawn Lilin doesn't sell for 80 EP, even when +. If you want to The wheel of fortune 80 EP for a Lilin, you'd better make sure its Maxed and Skill Level 20, and even then it probably wouldn't be worth it (for you.) To put it into perspective you're valuing a Lilin at the same price as a Selene Very Happy

Seeker Quad goes for around 1 EP each, I've seen some people put these into their bargain bins in their stores.

I've seen Shadow Domain Demons go for... well to be frank, heaps. I think someone on the forums was selling a regular on the auctions, and got around 40EP equivalent? I'm not too sure, but I'm fairly certain it goes for higher than 13.

And the one thing that really irks me most (and is probably the most off) is that you priced Glamorous Alraune at 5 EP. Ouch. I mean, its unsummonable(?), plays a massive part in the Rancor Mystic team, and has a nice artwork (and she also played a brief part as the Dark Summoner cover girl). I mean, Moonlight Selene's artwork plays a large part in her huge price, so wouldn't Alraune's? I would say it would go at around 30EP.

Not to bite of course, other than that the prices seem to be accurate. I just wanted to point out the flaws that seemed really out of whack for me. And this could prove to be useful, so good job in investing time and effort into this.

Last edited by Bestron2 on Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Unsure, really. But I have a feeling that it is; wasn't it released for an event?)
Bestron2
Bestron2

Back to top Go down

Post by CheeseB Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:14 am

Ok, fixed the gripes. Thanks, Bestron2. Smile
Hopefully it's a little more accurate now. I was never really interested in the cards you mentioned, so I have to admit I took an educated guess. I figured it was better to have a (somewhat) complete list, even if I screwed it up, and let you good folks correct me. Keep the comments/corrections coming!

CheeseB

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkXSin Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:10 am

there is also Fairy Doyen Tita who is basically the tutorial guide.
Also another important component in a Rancor Mystical team
I think she goes for somewhere between 30-40?

DarkXSin

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkXSin Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:14 am

Oh and Underdark Dverg is (I think) also unsummonable and so i think a A+ would be much more expensive than 3 eps

DarkXSin

Back to top Go down

Post by rkhtse Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:05 am

what will be the price for ebony demon and its "+" version?
rkhtse
rkhtse

Back to top Go down

Post by 808shinigami Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:27 am

CheeseB wrote:So I searched the entire internet and couldn't find a guide to help players in trades, so I just made one. This list is JUST A GUIDE, intended for newer players. Most veterans of the game already know the values of the cards. Here are some guidelines:

1. This is a list of the MAXIMUM number of EPs I would The wheel of fortune for these cards at auction. This is just my PERSONAL OPINION!

2. All cards are assumed rank A+, level 1, skill level 1. Regular rank A versions are valued at about half the listed price.

3. This is just a guide. Check the date. The market fluctuates greatly. By no means should these be set prices.

4. If you disagree with any of the prices, then don't use this guide. No need to get nasty. You can make suggestions below. If the consensus is that I'm way off, I have no problem changing it.

5. Any A+ rank not listed is valued at 2 EPs or less.

6. If you feel that I missed a card, let me know. Or list it below.

7. Certain cards, though not listed, may be valued very highly, especially if the skill level is high (ex. Child of Pit+ M(20)).

In general: 1 EP = 2 BP = 100,000 gold = 12 Raid Crystals (higher lords may be worth slightly more)

6 Black Wings of Despair

Please leave comments if you found this helpful. Thanks & enjoy!

if despair+ goes for 6 lmk when and where I'll buy like 10 more lol I sold 5 of them max for 60ep+ and sold a lv20 for 50ep. besides that I see a lot of prices which are off...

808shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Rathnait Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:47 am

I see too many that are very far from what I believe is the correct market value as well. Some seem to be what the A version is worth while some others seem a little high for even the A+ version.
Rathnait
Rathnait

Back to top Go down

Post by sacredone1 Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:49 am

Mmmm u got most of the prices at the high end of what their worth of course its just ur opinion though a few your overpaying for like bayard the steel horse I'd The wheel of fortune a max of 6 ep for one lol

Paimon reg = 8-10 ep
Asura reg = 10-12 ep
Balrog reg = 15-20 ep
Deep Dark Demon = 3- 5 ep
Magic Light dragon = 12-15 ep
Marbas = 5-10 ep

If your gonna do a full guide an price lists just ask for help an a lot of us will be more then willing to tell you what somethings is worth an what to The wheel of fortune for it so long as we dont have to compile all the monsters lol

PS love the mod that decide to put wheel of fortune for word P.ay... lol

sacredone1

Back to top Go down

Post by CheeseB Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:32 pm

This is exactly what I wanted! Everyone contributing and coming to (somewhat of) a consensus. I know that not everyone's going to agree with everyone else. But at least we have a starting point.

I apologize if there are too many prices that are way off. I'll keep fixing them as I keep getting more input.

Note: the newest monsters aren't in here because their prices are too inflated right now, so it's very difficult to gauge their worth. Also, some cards (like Tita), I knew that they existed, but I didn't add them because I've never seen them at auction and I had no idea what they'd be worth.

CheeseB

Back to top Go down

Post by Flying Dagger Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:52 pm

Bestron2 wrote:I've seen Shadow Domain Demons go for... well to be frank, heaps. I think someone on the forums was selling a regular on the auctions, and got around 40EP equivalent? I'm not too sure, but I'm fairly certain it goes for higher than 13.

I agree with this. I have pursued and sold SDD+ three times playing this game and its pretty expensive due to its rarity and "Whoa" factor. Its also a great monster and due with the demand, I think a SDD+ should go for 60ep lvl1.

Thanks for compiling this list Smile
Flying Dagger
Flying Dagger

Back to top Go down

Post by blah Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:38 pm

Personally, I'd prefer to go with a fairly simple formula for my pricing:

10-13 bp A+: Worth 1 ep each. With the exception of crucial/important monsters like Pit and WWE, 2 ep each(possibly), and random stuff like venombrand demon(I don't know what the price is).
14-16/17 bp A+: Worth 2-4 ep each. Again, with some exceptions for popular monsters. Yes, I would put Beelz+ at 2 ep, they're too easy to get. Seeker Quad and Niddhogg can probably be 3 ep.
17-20 bp A+: Worth 6-8 ep each. Exceptions:FBF, Dream Breaker Priest, and other useless stuff(maybe 4). Lindwurm+ I would put around 8.

Above that, pricing gets trickier. But a few things I would disagree with:
Vert Vucub+ should probably be worth significantly more than 3, maybe 8-15.
SGQ+ can go for 5-6 ep easily.
WWoH+ seems to go for more than 40 EP(maybe?)
Spite + goes for closer to 10-12 ep these days.
Slave Dance... not sure about this one, but seems fairly valuable, maybe 10-12?
I'd put BBD+ at 6 ep.
Death Call Covenant for sure is 28-30.

Also, don't put progs and event monsters, those are really hard to keep track of and they shift a lot. Eifu, Astaroth, and others are coming down, so unless you plan to update frequently, it's not practical.

blah

Back to top Go down

Post by Thors Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:24 pm

I was the one who sold reg sdd in auction and yea I got 40 eps for it.

Side note WWOH is the most expensive psycho winged brute (A rank) and is priced similar to the SDD. Valkyrie is a close second

Balrog for some reason even though it is usually priced around 15-20 eps, I've gotten very very lucky with it in auctions. My first auction with balrog reg = Adan, second auction with balrog reg = dru. So I don't know, lol i suppose it depends on the buyer haha

Also most of your coverts are around 2-5 eps overpriced at the moment

Thors

Back to top Go down

Post by CheeseB Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:54 pm

Updated list. Like I said, I want to make this a consensus of all your opinions. Keep them coming! Arrow

CheeseB

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkXSin Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:43 pm

Also, Just giving my opinion, I think this guide would be much easier to use if you ordered it from Most expensive to least Expensive EPS

DarkXSin

Back to top Go down

Post by blah Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:04 am

Some more stuff I don't agree with:

Dust Colossus+: 2 ep? Probably worth more than 4 Cruel Black wings
Deep Sea Destruct+: It's worth more than 3, that's for sure. It's unsummonable, and beast combo isn't unviable.
Quetz+ for 9 is probably unrealistic. 7 for regular is quite common, I think.

blah

Back to top Go down

Post by General Osf Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:40 am

Good try for the pricing, i always support help guides like this. Remember that prices are always fluctuating depending in new possible formations or monster replacements.

It would be nice if we could all cast votes in the prices, like a poll.

Very Happy
General Osf
General Osf

Back to top Go down

Post by spacecityd Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:21 am

Hatred Pledge Victoria+: i have seen several in auction starting at 350ep. i dont know what they actually sold for though. if you see one for less than 200ep please message me.

spacecityd

Back to top Go down

Post by Bestron2 Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:28 am

In my experience they're sold for up to 500 EP. I recall there was someone on this forums who had a Victoria + and said that he politely declined offers of 400+ EP...

There's no chance, no chance that you'll find one for less than 200 EP, unless you happen to throw in some good AAs that the seller happens to be seeking.
Bestron2
Bestron2

Back to top Go down

Post by spacecityd Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:15 pm

I agree that vic+ is very expensive, but the price guide here says "100+". it is more like 100+++++, or more acurately 300-400+.

spacecityd

Back to top Go down

Post by General Osf Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:30 pm

spacecityd wrote:I agree that vic+ is very expensive, but the price guide here says "100+". it is more like 100+++++, or more acurately 300-400+.

LOL true
General Osf
General Osf

Back to top Go down

Post by CheeseB Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:56 am

Just updated. Thanks to General Osf and others for all the input! I'll keep updating periodically...

CheeseB

Back to top Go down

Post by slim71 Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:35 pm

Thanks! this is really helpful. Any thoughts on Colossus of Origin? Looking for one now and received a few offers but can't seem to find a sense of price on it.

slim70

slim71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down