Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

help with my pyscho demon team please!

4 posters

Go down

help with my pyscho demon team please! Empty help with my pyscho demon team please!

Post by jlflour Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:44 am

I currently have, DCC, Lethargic, lilin, Typhoon, Evil moth and Sekhmet. My question is, what should I have in my current formation and what cards should I be looking for next? I don't have ep for Victoria so rule her out. I know selene and lilin are good to have, but i think you need to do skill change to put them in. worth it? Let me know please!

jlflour

Back to top Go down

help with my pyscho demon team please! Empty Re: help with my pyscho demon team please!

Post by 808shinigami Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:53 am

jlflour wrote:I currently have, DCC, Lethargic, lilin, Typhoon, Evil moth and Sekhmet. My question is, what should I have in my current formation and what cards should I be looking for next? I don't have ep for Victoria so rule her out. I know selene and lilin are good to have, but i think you need to do skill change to put them in. worth it? Let me know please!

SDD+ is a good card to have and replace the lilin... lilin and selene are OP... yes I'm a hypocrite sometimes but I rock Selene+ and Lilin+ to make noobs jealous but besides that I use BQS+ and Lethargic+ in their place to attack

808shinigami

Back to top Go down

help with my pyscho demon team please! Empty Re: help with my pyscho demon team please!

Post by jlflour Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:05 am

808shinigami wrote:
jlflour wrote:I currently have, DCC, Lethargic, lilin, Typhoon, Evil moth and Sekhmet. My question is, what should I have in my current formation and what cards should I be looking for next? I don't have ep for Victoria so rule her out. I know selene and lilin are good to have, but i think you need to do skill change to put them in. worth it? Let me know please!

SDD+ is a good card to have and replace the lilin... lilin and selene are OP... yes I'm a hypocrite sometimes but I rock Selene+ and Lilin+ to make noobs jealous but besides that I use BQS+ and Lethargic+ in their place to attack

BQS? so i should go for SDD? what sould my final formation look like then?

jlflour

Back to top Go down

Post by 808shinigami Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:18 am

jlflour wrote:
808shinigami wrote:

BQS? so i should go for SDD? what sould my final formation look like then?

BQS is Skehmet, and yeah SDD is optimal but rare... I would run typhoon, SDD, BQS, DCC, Lethargic if I were you... then pray to god a vic+ falls in your lap to replace typhoon (just teasing)

808shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by ctigers124 Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:48 pm

^^this
If u can't afford sdd use lewd instead he's much cheaper but still strong.
And if u do get Vic at some point replace sdd/lewd with it because the others have far more valuable skills.
ctigers124
ctigers124

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:06 am

Just drop evil moth. The rest makes an excellent demon team. I run almost exactly the same team with selene instead of sekhmet. SDD+ will give slightly better stat but not much of an improvement for the cost. Really just maxed out skills on dcc, leth, and sek and you're set against just about any team but the really heavy AA+ teams. Vic+ will be a big improvement but again for the cost might be better off to get taroth+/kotone+ for that price.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down