Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new guy looking for help making a team/which guys to save/trade

+3
Sionzris
Horg
fishtic
7 posters

Go down

new guy looking for help making a team/which guys to save/trade Empty new guy looking for help making a team/which guys to save/trade

Post by fishtic Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:30 am

Fiarly new guy looking for help making a team/which guys to save/trade. This is what i have so any info on what I should trade for would be appreciated.

2x Charon B+ (impulse down)
Shadow Soul Knight A
Druantia the Eternal AA (lvl 71 inc party def 4)
Gigas (lvl 27 inc party atk 2)
Naga A (slumbering breath)
3xJade Rhino Beetle A (Increase party def)
Hell scythe Mantis A (dec enem def)
Hell Hammer spider A(dec enemy atk)
2x Bunyip B (crit rate up)
Quetzalcoatl A (impulse down)
Tiamut (dec enemy def)
Child of Purification A
2x White Winged Elite A (agil up)
fafnir newborn B (dec enemy atk)
2x Dark elf berserker A ( lvl 1 pre-emt strike 1/ lvl 14 pre-emt strike 4)
2x Child of the pit A (lvl 1 agil up 1/ lvl 52 agil up 2)
White winged archer B+ (agil up)
White Winged Soldier B+ (crit rate up)
Dragon of Mars A (brute down)
Dragon of jupiter A (demon down)
Dragon of pluto A (beast down)
2x Cruel Black Wings A ( Dec enemy def)
Sky Dragon A (inc party atk lvl 2)
Slaughter Bee Queen A (pre empt strike)
Hydra A (ven breath)
Elder Tree Leshy B (dec enemy atk)
Jealous Black Wings (Crit rate up)
5x Lord of Massacre A
Lord of Sloth A
Lord of Glutton A
Lord of Void
Pure Dark embodiment A
Hellfire Talos A

fishtic

Back to top Go down

new guy looking for help making a team/which guys to save/trade Empty Re: new guy looking for help making a team/which guys to save/trade

Post by Horg Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:50 am

Depends on the guild you belong to, if your team matches your guild you gain a 5% bonus, ideally you want your team to match your guild and get as many combos as you can without losing the almighty agility up. Some of the famous A+ teams are...

Sin - Demon, Beast
Tyranny - Winged Brute, Demon, Creation
Covert - Winged Wyrm, Beast

I'd suggest using the bestiary on this site to put together a dream team and work toward it.
Horg
Horg

Back to top Go down

new guy looking for help making a team/which guys to save/trade Empty Re: new guy looking for help making a team/which guys to save/trade

Post by Sionzris Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:07 am

Kind of hard to tell, you have some pretty nice cards and some that are just crap... tell us what guild you are, and maybe we can find something you can build from that.

P.s.: I am interested in a few of your skills, so if you don't need them (depends on the team so make sure of that first) send me a pm.
Sionzris
Sionzris

Back to top Go down

Post by UnderGround Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:17 am

Horg wrote:Depends on the guild you belong to, if your team matches your guild you gain a 5% bonus, ideally you want your team to match your guild and get as many combos as you can without losing the almighty agility up. Some of the famous A+ teams are...

Sin - Demon, Beast
Tyranny - Winged Brute, Demon, Creation
Covert - Winged Wyrm, Beast

I'd suggest using the bestiary on this site to put together a dream team and work toward it.

I think it's doesn't matter whether ur team is matched to ur guild or not. Just make them all the same guild u will get 10% bonus attk and def at least (sin, tyranny, rancor all gives 10% bonus). But also it will be best if u have ur team matches with ur guild.
UnderGround
UnderGround

Back to top Go down

Post by fishtic Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:26 pm

My guild is Sin, and thanks guys I didn't realize you could get a bonus.. Smile

fishtic

Back to top Go down

Post by Horg Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:43 pm

Well there are Combination bonuses for your team, where your entire team is the same species/guild/level/rarity/winged/etc. and those show up as combos when you make the team. Then there are hidden bonuses, 5.5% from the achievement and 5% for matching your guild, though I'm not 100% sure how the guild match works, whether its the entire team or if its just the leader or per monster basis.

Right now the best and most easily attainable sin team would probably be a demon team, though its going to take a bit of work to trade around for it. As long as you don't have overlapping skills all you need is a Pit+ (agility up) and any 4 A+ red demons you can get your hands on, however, in the end you should go for a team that consists of Pit+ and...

Balrog+
Paimon+
Spite Devil Mage+
Helfield Devil Asura+
Flame Kagutsuchi+

Some easier monsters to get, that are still strong, would be

Silver Black Demon+ (New Ally invite)
Blunt Blade Devil+
Beelzebub+
Astaroth the Accuser (New progression monster, will sell cheap post event)

Considering the new wyrm event, you could also look into using Nidhog as your agility monster and build a team around that.
Horg
Horg

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:00 pm

Oi, make sure to mention, balrog OR paimon, you already listed pit, so that leaves room for only 4 others, yet you have 5 listed. SDM, flame kag, and asura are definitely in, so that leaves balrog OR paimon, but not both. Ideally, it would be balrog, but if you can't afford him, paimon is acceptable
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Horg Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:21 pm

Horg wrote:As long as you don't have overlapping skills all you need is a Pit+ (agility up) and any 4 A+ red demons

Sorry if it was unclear, yes Pit+ and 4 of those demons, with no overlapping skills, which would include balrog/paimon with covert down
Horg
Horg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sionzris Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:06 pm

balrog > paimon, but paimon is far cheaper...

And btw... 5% is 5% bonus. We match up skills, spend massive amounts of skills to get that extra 1% and then we drop a 5% bonus? Doesn't make much sense^^ Use a team fitting your guild!
Sionzris
Sionzris

Back to top Go down

Post by fishtic Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:29 pm

Sweet thanks, if any of you guys care to trade let me know.

fishtic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sionzris Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:32 pm

Take a look at my store, at least some cheap starter sin demons are up for trade. Probably best you have to offer are skills, send me a pm if you find something interesting. I'll make you a good deal.
Sionzris
Sionzris

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:21 am

Horg wrote:Well there are Combination bonuses for your team, where your entire team is the same species/guild/level/rarity/winged/etc. and those show up as combos when you make the team. Then there are hidden bonuses, 5.5% from the achievement and 5% for matching your guild, though I'm not 100% sure how the guild match works, whether its the entire team or if its just the leader or per monster basis.

From my testing. The bonus apply per monster if you have a mix guild team. In fact the bonus will apply event if you don't qualify for combos by using the same monsters more than once in your team or don't have a full team.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:27 am

Horg wrote:
Silver Black Demon+ (New Ally invite)
Blunt Blade Devil+
Beelzebub+
Astaroth the Accuser (New progression monster, will sell cheap post event)

Considering the new wyrm event, you could also look into using Nidhog as your agility monster and build a team around that.

Silver Black is not cheap or easy to get atm. Ally invite tends to be fairly expensive as it is kind of rare. It is also reported to be winged so that'll raise its demand. Astaroth is fairly cheap now. Some other cheap options for sin demons not listed above are

sear djinn+, kali+ and faith+.

I would say that an inc attack demon is also needed for your team either an abyss+ or asura+. Abyss is fairly cheap and asura's price have come down alot.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by lesho Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:28 pm

so can I post here the same as I have the same problem, being only week and a half in this game and still don't know almost anything, probably even done couple of stupid things Very Happy ?

lesho

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down