Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mission Question

3 posters

Go down

Mission Question Empty Mission Question

Post by crossmaker Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:54 pm

This could be a complete noob question but I have to ask...I have been working throuh the regular missions slowly (mainly focusing on events) and I get that you recieve a reward from each of the summoners at the end, but is there any completion bonus (along the lines of achievements) or anything for grinding through all of the levels?
crossmaker
crossmaker

Back to top Go down

Mission Question Empty Re: Mission Question

Post by ryesteve Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:32 pm

No... and they don't really "end" because new missions get added periodically

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by ILVS2 Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:43 pm

phylorak wrote:i burned through alot of ep lvl'n doing the regular missions, i think i'm up to about mid 60's now and there aren't any rewards for them and i've yet to find an end. Like the previous poster said, they add them regularly. From what alot of people say, you dont want to just do the regular missions like crazy. focus on events and regular missions when they're part of an event, other than that just farm the first few for raid crystals and sell, or do them for the rewards (gold, skilled b's, lords). So far doing that I've noticed I dont spent much ep rly and I can sell my crystals and other stuff to make up for losses, and make a bit of profit. It's working out pretty well so far, albeit slow profit, but profit none-the-less.

Chance to get A's also in B summons is nice too. Laughing

ILVS2

Back to top Go down

Post by crossmaker Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:08 pm

Yeah, I have sat pretty low on the levels, just focusing on the crystal farming when not doing events. It just seems like they would have some sort of an achievement like the monster collecting. Especially because they have the "complete" bar from the mission list.
crossmaker
crossmaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down