Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new event mission and new monster progression

+5
TheFury
Vlizh
jay
about2punt
clueless
9 posters

Go down

new event mission and new monster progression Empty new event mission and new monster progression

Post by clueless Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:20 pm

i got a new Paimon this monring and very excited to do the event mission but i got the same magic shards twice before getting a new one. so my question is : " do we have to get the same magic shards twice if we got one new monster? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

clueless

Back to top Go down

new event mission and new monster progression Empty Re: new event mission and new monster progression

Post by about2punt Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:29 pm

According to the event description, which shards you get are random, so you can get duplicate shards.

What guild are you in? I ask this because the progression bonus you get is better if you are using one of the progression monsters for your guild (Paimon for Sin, Mite for Rancor, Typhon for Tyranny). If you're Sin, Paimon is your man; otherwise, use try to find the progression monster in your color for a better bonus.

Good luck in the Cave!

about2punt

Back to top Go down

new event mission and new monster progression Empty Re: new event mission and new monster progression

Post by jay Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:19 pm

The shards you get are random, but you get the 6th shard on floor 100, and the 12th on floor 200 no matter what.

I'm reasonably confident that this is true.. that's what happened in the last one of these (the bayard/asura/lewd one), and I got my 6th on floor 100 an hour ago.

jay

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlizh Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:32 pm

Do you get a progression monster in the event per say or only in summons?

Vlizh

Back to top Go down

Post by jay Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:34 pm

Vlizh wrote:Do you get a progression monster in the event per say or only in summons?
You get a reward monster for floor 100 (six gems), but prog monsters only from summons.

jay

Back to top Go down

Post by clueless Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:17 pm

thanks for ur replies!

clueless

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFury Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:25 pm

jay wrote:
Vlizh wrote:Do you get a progression monster in the event per say or only in summons?
You get a reward monster for floor 100 (six gems), but prog monsters only from summons.

Are you guaranteed a reward monster at floor 100? If people are getting random shards, might it take much longer than that? Or does the game force a full set at that floor? I was losing hope and preparing to not even bother, but if it's floor 100 I can do that.

TheFury

Back to top Go down

Post by jay Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:26 pm

I'm saying I'm 98% sure that when you finish floor 100, you just so happen to have 6 shards, 100% of the time.

jay

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFury Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:28 pm

jay wrote:I'm saying I'm 98% sure that when you finish floor 100, you just so happen to have 6 shards, 100% of the time.

Awesome, thanks! Do you suspect it repeats by floor 200 in the same way?

TheFury

Back to top Go down

Post by TrencH Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:20 pm

Does the progression monster help you do missions faster or does it help you beat summoners?

In short: What is the effect?

TrencH

Back to top Go down

Post by jay Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:36 pm

TrencH wrote:Does the progression monster help you do missions faster or does it help you beat summoners?

In short: What is the effect?
Having the "A" version (from your guild) as your formation leader means you do 2x the normal percentage every time you click. So if normally you do an extra "20% complete" each click, now you're doing 40%. I believe the A+ version gives you 4x.

Of course, note that if it's 20% per click, then normal people do it in 5 clicks (20, 40, 60, 80, done), "A" people in 3 clicks (40, 80, done), and "A+" people in 2 clicks.. (80, done). You're not always literally 2x faster.

As for the bosses, well, I'm pretty sure the Floor 100 boss didn't even have an "A" monster, so I wouldn't worry about them unless you're going for the AA prize.

jay

Back to top Go down

Post by TrencH Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:51 pm

Thanks for the quick reply. I am going for the AA prize but I have a few AA+ so hopefully that will be enough to not worry too much about summoners...looks like I will need that progression creature though..

TrencH

Back to top Go down

Post by caos5522 Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:17 am

I have a Berserker Mite progression monster norm Im looking to trade a Paimon norm progression.. hit me up..

caos5522

Back to top Go down

Post by clueless Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:36 am

caos5522 wrote:I have a Berserker Mite progression monster norm Im looking to trade a Paimon norm progression.. hit me up..

sr im looking for Pai either.

clueless

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkestSummoner Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:56 am

I just passed floor 200 and got the monster again as it was designed even though around floor 180 i still had 3 missing magic shards but still managed to complete the set. It takes about -60 energy per floor around floor 200 with an A+ progression monster.

DarkestSummoner

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFury Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:27 am

DarkestSummoner wrote:I just passed floor 200 and got the monster again as it was designed even though around floor 180 i still had 3 missing magic shards but still managed to complete the set. It takes about -60 energy per floor around floor 200 with an A+ progression monster.

You are a hero, sir

TheFury

Back to top Go down

Post by PFSed Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:59 am

I have a Berserker mite and I'm looking for Typhon (psycho progression) GN is gb118 and I'm rank 736

PFSed

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlizh Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:54 am

ok, just past floor 225. Got bot my A at 100 and 200. Even is design to give you an A at floor 100 or 200. What sucks though is that after that, it takes for ever to get a third set and that winning against a summoner only give you 100xp and 3000g. Got an friend, floor 650... has not completed a third set yet. still missing 2 shards.

Vlizh

Back to top Go down

Post by clueless Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:43 pm

PFSed wrote:I have a Berserker mite and I'm looking for Typhon (psycho progression) GN is gb118 and I'm rank 736

looking for white wings of hope(A+) to complete my wing set.

clueless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down