Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Venomous breath 20 and health up 20

2 posters

Go down

Venomous breath 20 and health up 20 Empty Venomous breath 20 and health up 20

Post by silentsong Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:21 am

I am just wondering how much damage does lvl 20 veno breath do, and how much of an impact does health up 20 have, or does in need to be use in combination with other skills to be effective?

silentsong

Back to top Go down

Venomous breath 20 and health up 20 Empty Re: Venomous breath 20 and health up 20

Post by kyan Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:51 am

silentsong wrote:I am just wondering how much damage does lvl 20 veno breath do, and how much of an impact does health up 20 have, or does in need to be use in combination with other skills to be effective?

venom max hits for 10-12k I believe. Health up 20 adds 40% health to the party. It does not need another skill to be effective. It just soaks up damage. Obviously works better with other defensive type skills such as -atk, def+ and guild downs.

Kyan
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

kyan

Back to top Go down

Venomous breath 20 and health up 20 Empty Re: Venomous breath 20 and health up 20

Post by silentsong Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:24 am

Yeah I have 6 sin demons and am trying to decide whether to max out my veno breath on my beelze which is currently at 9 or just use my astaroth with 6 more BP and preemptive strike.

the health up was just a question for a tank team i'm making on the side for fun.

silentsong

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:16 am

For a sin demon team, I'll say go with beelzebub over astaroth. For attacking focus team attack is the much more important stat and beelzebub is higher than astaroth. Preemptive isn't a great skill if the monster that has it has weak attack. The 5k base attack of astaroth is unlikely to kill an opponent's monster in one hit making her preemptive strike not that useful. Beelzebub's venom skill never misses and at high level can hit for alot making it more useful imho.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down