Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for Deep Dark Demon and other winged demons (Closed)

4 posters

Go down

Looking for Deep Dark Demon and other winged demons (Closed) Empty Looking for Deep Dark Demon and other winged demons (Closed)

Post by SkyUnderTheSea Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:29 am

I'm looking to buy or trade for Deep Dark Demon+ or two regs. I'm also looking for other winged demon monsters. I don't care if its impulse or whatever, it just has to be a good winged demon. Like Balrog and Paimon. Preferably plus but two regs are just as good. Pm me, message me in-game or leave a reply. Thanks.

Last edited by SkyUnderTheSea on Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total
SkyUnderTheSea
SkyUnderTheSea

Back to top Go down

Looking for Deep Dark Demon and other winged demons (Closed) Empty Re: Looking for Deep Dark Demon and other winged demons (Closed)

Post by Cathias Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:18 pm

im selling my 5x combo lvl70 team if interested, paimon+ DDD+ abyss+, endless night+ beelzebub+ all 70 but skills arent maxed
Cathias
Cathias

Back to top Go down

Looking for Deep Dark Demon and other winged demons (Closed) Empty Re: Looking for Deep Dark Demon and other winged demons (Closed)

Post by SkyUnderTheSea Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:40 pm

Cathias wrote:im selling my 5x combo lvl70 team if interested, paimon+ DDD+ abyss+, endless night+ beelzebub+ all 70 but skills arent maxed

sorry already have endless and beelzebub plus and maxed. Just want ddd+ and another good winged demon to finish my formation.
SkyUnderTheSea
SkyUnderTheSea

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathias Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:15 pm

ive got an extra DDD not +'d though
Cathias
Cathias

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyUnderTheSea Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:25 pm

Cathias wrote:ive got an extra DDD not +'d though

check my store to see if a trade would work and pm me your offer. If not then jyst pm me how much ep you're looking for it.
SkyUnderTheSea
SkyUnderTheSea

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathias Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:09 pm

sent you a pm
Cathias
Cathias

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanaholic Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:06 pm

I got the other Reg ddd if you need another one

Nanaholic

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyUnderTheSea Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:15 pm

Nanaholic wrote:I got the other Reg ddd if you need another one

Send me a pm with ep price or trade you'd like to make.
SkyUnderTheSea
SkyUnderTheSea

Back to top Go down

Post by silentsong Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:11 am

I have an extra Astaroth+ for sale. The new sin winged demon prog. monster. i also have the reg A version as well. She has good stats as well as preemptive which is a pretty nice skill if ur running a winged demon formation, forfeiting agility.

silentsong

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyUnderTheSea Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:35 am

silentsong wrote:I have an extra Astaroth+ for sale. The new sin winged demon prog. monster. i also have the reg A version as well. She has good stats as well as preemptive which is a pretty nice skill if ur running a winged demon formation, forfeiting agility.

I'm interested. Check my store to see if there's anything you'd like to trade for and and send me a pm with a trade offee or ep price for astaroth+ and reg each.
SkyUnderTheSea
SkyUnderTheSea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down