Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am looking for a balrog+, devil of endless night+, deep dark demon+ and devil of the abyss+ (Closed)

2 posters

Go down

I am looking for a balrog+, devil of endless night+, deep dark demon+ and devil of the abyss+ (Closed) Empty I am looking for a balrog+, devil of endless night+, deep dark demon+ and devil of the abyss+ (Closed)

Post by sykotik55 Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:30 am

I am looking for a balrog+, devil of endless night+, deep dark demon+ and devil of the abyss+. Name your price on any or all and ill come up with something. I'm still new to the forum so I don't have all my current cards posted but I do have a rot cast AA card and multiple A+ cards for trade which some are leveled and some are not. The rot cast is a lvl 10..Ihave the 3 event cards from the mobious event and they are all + cards but not leveled. I can't remember which they are Ithink it was horned veteran, black wretched wing and sturdy white wing but not sure. I have a ring dragon normal and a quezacotal leveled to 25 but that's all that Ican remmeber.

Player ID: 2520411128

Last edited by sykotik55 on Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Already got these items now.)

sykotik55

Back to top Go down

I am looking for a balrog+, devil of endless night+, deep dark demon+ and devil of the abyss+ (Closed) Empty Re: I am looking for a balrog+, devil of endless night+, deep dark demon+ and devil of the abyss+ (Closed)

Post by Xavarir Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:02 am

I have endless+, DDD+, and abyss+. Only looking for EP unless it's a great offer. Let me know.
Xavarir
Xavarir

Back to top Go down