Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some questions

+3
ctigers124
Armitaage
South.sin
7 posters

Go down

Some questions Empty Some questions

Post by South.sin Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:54 pm

Well i'm new here and i need some help.
I have this formation:
[A]Lightning Bug lvl 17 (Increase Dodge Rate 1)
[A]Blood Blob lvl 16 (Slumbering Breath 1)
[A]Jade Rhinoceros lvl 13 (Increase Party Defense 1)
[A]Fafnir lvl 16 (Critical Rate Up 1)
[A]Child of Pit lvl 1 (Agility Up 1)
I have 2 soul of wisdom and a Bonnacon +.
1)What can i do to this formation get any better?

2)In this event Den of Woe what is better:
Get soul points and buy some EPs to get more devil mirror.
Get soul points and buy dark summon pack
Or just wait and get the devil mirror with the EP i have normally.

3)I'm on B-76 and have 4 mirrors, is it a little bit low?

Thank u.

Ps.: Sorry for my bad english Wink

South.sin

Back to top Go down

Some questions Empty Re: Some questions

Post by Armitaage Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:30 am

Before I can answer your questions, I need to know what guild are you in and what level are you.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by South.sin Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:21 am

I'm on sin guild and level 26

South.sin

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:00 am

Ok, time for a few answers.

1 - try to stay in the event until at least floor B-100,or B-200 if you have the patience and resources to get that far. If you do, you can get 1-2 rank AA monsters, both are the same, so with 1.11m gold you can evolve them. Or you can trade them for other stuff.

2 - if you've decided to buy soul points, energy potions are a safer bet, they're the preferred currency for trading.

3 - formation. There're three popular formations for sin, but they're not cheap. The first is demons. It's also the most expensive. Impulse demons have really high attack, and they're also extremely fast hitters. For more on this formation simply look for posts by me via my profile. The second formation is wyrms. They're slightly cheaper, and they attack almost as hard and fast as demons. I'll have to leave details about this formation to someone who is actually running it, to fill you in. The third most popular formation is (winged) brutes. They're the cheapest, but their attack and speed don't hold up to demons or wyrms, due to lack of agi. There are workarounds for this, but again, I'll let someone else fill you in. You can ask larry378, he's running that formation. I myself am a demonic kind of player, so I know those best.

No matter which you choose, you will want to have all rank A+ monsters. That is the first thing you should do.

HTH
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by ctigers124 Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:44 am

honestly at level 26 your going to need at least 10-15 ep to get to 200,, probably more. Instead I would just get to 100 without buying ep and then just buy someone elses AA to evolve. They are going for pretty cheap right now. Like under 10 ep. Don't worry about getting far in events until your a much higher level.
ctigers124
ctigers124

Back to top Go down

Post by ctigers124 Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:46 am

just to clarify im talking about the 16bp reward AA not the ranking AA that are 30ishbp
ctigers124
ctigers124

Back to top Go down

Post by Shoapator Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:48 am

Don't forget Sin Beast Team, very viable option. They have Marbas+ which gives Agi.

Shoapator

Back to top Go down

Post by South.sin Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:40 am

@Armitaage
I saw in one of your posts that you say this is a good demon formation

Balrog of Rage+
Spite Devil Mage+
Flame Kagutsuchi+
Hellfield Devil Asura+
Child of Pit+

How did the Child of Pit became Child of Pit+ ? And with these monsters except Child of Pit, you think that i could get a part of this new formation?

South.sin

Back to top Go down

Post by 808shinigami Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:58 am

South.sin wrote:@Armitaage
I saw in one of your posts that you say this is a good demon formation

Balrog of Rage+
Spite Devil Mage+
Flame Kagutsuchi+
Hellfield Devil Asura+
Child of Pit+

How did the Child of Pit became Child of Pit+ ? And with these monsters except Child of Pit, you think that i could get a part of this new formation?

That's a pretty good and popular formation. Child of pit became a plus by sacrificing a child of pit A into a child of pit A. When you sacrifice an A rank and higher with one of the same monster it will evolve into a plus. Getting that formation will take a bit of ep... besides child of pit...

808shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:25 am

@South.sin

yes, that is an AMAZING sin demon formation, featuring all the highest attack monsters among the sin demons, with a slew of useful skills, including the coveted agi. however, Balrog of Rage+ costs an arm and a leg, so make this your long term goal. in the same post, i mentioned an alternative, and slightly cheaper formation, that is a budget version of it, which you can use while you build up the ep to get balrog, flame kag, and asura. the budget formation includes:

Spite Devil Mage+
Devil of Endless Night+
Devil of the Abyss+
Child of Pit+
Paimon+ OR Sear Djinn+

of the last two, Sear Djinn+ would be far easier to get, as paimon is a bit in demand for the sin winged demon combo. however, sin winged demons lack agility so i really don't recommend those on principle, let alone to a player starting out.

for getting started on the budget version, my advice to you is to get to floor B-100 and sell the AA you get for 20 ep in auction, or for a spite+ and a DEN+max(5)*. unless you're building a sin creation formation, the AA is not quite as great as some of the others, it's only other use is to make it your honor farming formation(by itself). since you're trying demons, it gives you some fairly decent deals for some of the monsters you'll need.

apart from that, if you still have any souls of wisdom, use my id from my signature ingame and send me a request of an ally, then open up a trade with me. i'll give you a sear djinn rank A to help you get started, for just the 1 soul of wisdom.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by South.sin Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:42 am

Just one more:
If i level up Child of Pit to Child of Pit+ or level up his skill it loses his level?
Armitaage here says that your ID doesn't exists. Try mi ID 2414127483

South.sin

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:01 am

Not sure what your question means, but I'll try to answer anyway. First off, you want to evolve your child of pit to A+ before you do anything else to it. Once that is out of the way, you can start levelling it up, and lvling it's skill. When you level up a skill, far from losing monster levels, you actually gain monster levels as well as skill levels. To lvl up the skill of a monster, simply sacrifice ONE AND ONLY ONE other monster to it that has the same skill. The higher a monster's skill gets, the harder it is to successfully lvl up. But also, the higher the skill level of the monster being sacrificed, the better the chance of success.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by God_of_War Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:36 am

South.sin wrote:Just one more:
If i level up Child of Pit to Child of Pit+ or level up his skill it loses his level?
Armitaage here says that your ID doesn't exists. Try mi ID 2414127483

Yes the level is lost. When you upgrade to an A+ the monster is level 1 again. Still well worth it and leveling doesn't take long.

God_of_War

Back to top Go down

Post by suonie Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:24 pm

Armitaage wrote:@South.sin

yes, that is an AMAZING sin demon formation, featuring all the highest attack monsters among the sin demons, with a slew of useful skills, including the coveted agi. however, Balrog of Rage+ costs an arm and a leg, so make this your long term goal. in the same post, i mentioned an alternative, and slightly cheaper formation, that is a budget version of it, which you can use while you build up the ep to get balrog, flame kag, and asura. the budget formation includes:

Spite Devil Mage+
Devil of Endless Night+
Devil of the Abyss+
Child of Pit+
Paimon+ OR Sear Djinn+

of the last two, Sear Djinn+ would be far easier to get, as paimon is a bit in demand for the sin winged demon combo. however, sin winged demons lack agility so i really don't recommend those on principle, let alone to a player starting out.

Hi,

Don't know if you remember me, the noob from the other post playing a dragon team, but i sorta prowl this website quite often now.

Somehow, I did a bit of trading up and ended up with

Paimon
Devil of the Abyss
Blunt Devil+
MLD

without losing my core dragon team (which isn't that great).
Plan to trade away the last two for the devils you mentioned above, but no one's biting ... Sad So i'm not exactly sure why this time >_< maybe I have to use EP to lure people into my post?

Is Spite Mage hard to find? I can hardly find it on the auction, so I sorta gave up >_<

Anyway, just wanted to thank you for the tips thus far guys Wink

Suonie

suonie

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:42 pm

Yes, spite Devil Mage is a little hard to find, he's unsummonable. Spite Devil Mage was a tournament point reward during the 15 bp battle tournament event, lol. And yes, adding ep will make other players much more likely to sell you one, lol.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down