Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you somehow send a trade request knowing only the other player's ID?

2 posters

Go down

Can you somehow send a trade request knowing only the other player's ID? Empty Can you somehow send a trade request knowing only the other player's ID?

Post by niak0 Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:35 pm

I'm pretty sure that this has been asked a lot of times but, seriously I've tried to search for it and I couldn't find any post related.

I've just received a trade request from someone that got into my forum store and I was wondering how did he managed to do it without being allies.

Thanks.

niak0

Back to top Go down

Can you somehow send a trade request knowing only the other player's ID? Empty Re: Can you somehow send a trade request knowing only the other player's ID?

Post by blah Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:00 pm

You shouldn't be able to find people with just an ID, but there are ways around this...

1. The simplest and neatest: You have a spare ally slot. He ally codes you, clicks on your pending ally profile, initiates trade, removes the ally request, done.
2. Does the same, but with a person you previously traded with. Maybe you posted on his wall, and he can track you done(really unlikely, but possible).
3. Maybe he traded with you before or is familiar with you, but you're not aware of it.

blah

Back to top Go down

Can you somehow send a trade request knowing only the other player's ID? Empty Re: Can you somehow send a trade request knowing only the other player's ID?

Post by niak0 Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:33 pm

Oooh... clever. It was option 1. Didnt realize that meanwhile your ally request is pending you can access the other's player wall. Smile

Thanks!

niak0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down