Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glitch and "lost" my bingo dark summon....

5 posters

Go down

Glitch and "lost" my bingo dark summon.... Empty Glitch and "lost" my bingo dark summon....

Post by Blazefire Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:06 pm

Has anyone ever encountered this happening?

Was finishing my bingo board this morning, and was all "yay.... a chance at a... wait for it... BLOOD BLOB!"

Kidding aside.... when I hit the summon button, my game returned to the top of the summon screen and the dark summon was used..... Went and checked the "newest first" on my sell list, and all that was there was the 4 I had just gotten from my "yay you connected to all the social media places" summons...

I did submit my plight to A Team, but I dont foresee them actually fixing it for me....

Just curious if anyone else has had that issue...

Blazefire

Back to top Go down

Glitch and "lost" my bingo dark summon.... Empty Re: Glitch and "lost" my bingo dark summon....

Post by Ripshard Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:49 pm

I keep losing my 3 free social summons. Have for the last 2 days.

Ripshard

Back to top Go down

Glitch and "lost" my bingo dark summon.... Empty Re: Glitch and "lost" my bingo dark summon....

Post by Blazefire Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:18 pm

I got a reply from them on mine....

I was told my B summon that I had gotten from my social ones was one of them.....

So all I could reply with was "I thought Dark Summons were supposed to be better monsters..... sure glad I didnt waste my My teacher said good "job" on that crap"

Blazefire

Back to top Go down

Post by Gav Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:21 am

Ripshard wrote:I keep losing my 3 free social summons. Have for the last 2 days.

If you're referring to the referal summons. Don't you only get the x3 invite summons during the invite events? Otherwise, what's point in having the event if you get x3 no matter when you invite?

Gav

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazefire Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:43 am

Gav wrote:
Ripshard wrote:I keep losing my 3 free social summons. Have for the last 2 days.

If you're referring to the referal summons. Don't you only get the x3 invite summons during the invite events? Otherwise, what's point in having the event if you get x3 no matter when you invite?

I think they are refering to the ones you can get by connecting your DS account to the different social media's...

IE Facebook, Twitter, w/e ATeam uses...

Like, I get 4 free ones everyday for having them all....

Blazefire

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:58 pm

Blazefire wrote:I got a reply from them on mine....

I was told my B summon that I had gotten from my social ones was one of them.....

So all I could reply with was "I thought Dark Summons were supposed to be better monsters..... sure glad I didnt waste my My teacher said good "job" on that crap"

Dark summon gives B or higher monster with much better chance at A. Got 2 unskill B from DS last night Sad

Kyan
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by blah Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:20 pm

Dark summon is about 25% chance A, while B is about 10% chance A.

But, for some reason, A team tends to value Dark summons above A rank summons, which is odd, since A rank summons is 100% chance A.

blah

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:53 pm

Well The A rank summon doesn't give you access to all A particularly the newer /higher bp one and no progression as far as I can tell. Almost all rank A summon give you low bp rank A. (blood blob, GHW etc...) Dark summon tends to give higher bp A and high chance at progression.

The A from a rank B summon hasn't been higher than bp15 as far as I can tell from 100s of B summon. They are skill fodders just like the Bs.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by blah Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:34 am

Hmmm... I did just get lightning bug from a A rank summon, but got a sear djinn from the dark summon I was saving up.

blah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down