Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Facility Boosts/Does your guild increase your monsters stats if they are the same guild?

3 posters

Go down

Clan Facility Boosts/Does your guild increase your monsters stats if they are the same guild? Empty Clan Facility Boosts/Does your guild increase your monsters stats if they are the same guild?

Post by TsarBlood Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:29 pm

A clan can give a max of +5% to HP/ATK/DEF right? or can it go higher than +5%?

Im in Sin, so does that mean if I use an Impulse(Sin) team, will there stats recieve a boost?

TsarBlood

Back to top Go down

Clan Facility Boosts/Does your guild increase your monsters stats if they are the same guild? Empty Re: Clan Facility Boosts/Does your guild increase your monsters stats if they are the same guild?

Post by Armitaage Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:21 am

Yes, matching your monsters to your guild does give a boost, though someone else will have to say how much that is, since I have not worked it out. As for clan bonuses, I've never seen a player whose clan facilities give more than 2.5% increase to stats, lol
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Clan Facility Boosts/Does your guild increase your monsters stats if they are the same guild? Empty Re: Clan Facility Boosts/Does your guild increase your monsters stats if they are the same guild?

Post by kyan Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:13 am

As armitaage said, the clan bonus is 2.5% at lv5 facilities. Its 0.5% per level not one.

As for use your own guild monster. Its a base 5% increase to attack, defense and hp plus whatever your achievement gets you for a maximum total of 10.5%.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down