Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Selling Sear Djinn, Lethargic Belphegor, ~Devil of the Abyss~NEW, Tormentress Hilda, Lust Trap Necro+

+3
Rathnait
BubbleTea
Toku
7 posters

Go down

Selling Sear Djinn, Lethargic Belphegor, ~Devil of the Abyss~NEW, Tormentress Hilda, Lust Trap Necro+ Empty Selling Sear Djinn, Lethargic Belphegor, ~Devil of the Abyss~NEW, Tormentress Hilda, Lust Trap Necro+

Post by Toku Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:26 am

Flame Kagatsuchi - Restocked
Sear Djinn
Lethargic Belphegor
Devil of the Abyss
SOLD
Tormentress Hilda
SOLD
Lust Trap Necromancer+

I'm looking for:
Magic Light Dragon A/A+
Netherworld Dragon A/A+
Raging Vritra A
Quetzalcoatl A/A+
Sea of Clouds Dragon A
Shadow Domain Demon A/A+

Pure Light Embodiment A
Crystal Dragon A

I'm willing to negotiate.

PM me, or find me in game.

Edit: I am low on EP, and so will only be taking offers which require 1ep on my part. If we can't work it out, than that's unfortunately how it has to be for now.

Last edited by Toku on Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:17 pm; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : Sold devil of the abyss and tormentress hilda.)
Toku
Toku

Back to top Go down

Selling Sear Djinn, Lethargic Belphegor, ~Devil of the Abyss~NEW, Tormentress Hilda, Lust Trap Necro+ Empty Re: Selling Sear Djinn, Lethargic Belphegor, ~Devil of the Abyss~NEW, Tormentress Hilda, Lust Trap Necro+

Post by BubbleTea Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:57 am

Sea of Clouds Dragon - 8 EP.

BubbleTea

Back to top Go down

Selling Sear Djinn, Lethargic Belphegor, ~Devil of the Abyss~NEW, Tormentress Hilda, Lust Trap Necro+ Empty Re: Selling Sear Djinn, Lethargic Belphegor, ~Devil of the Abyss~NEW, Tormentress Hilda, Lust Trap Necro+

Post by Toku Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:15 am

Unfortunately, I'm low on ep.

If we can't work something out monster-to-monster than there's not much else I can do right now.
Toku
Toku

Back to top Go down

Post by BubbleTea Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:40 pm

Toku wrote:Unfortunately, I'm low on ep.

If we can't work something out monster-to-monster than there's not much else I can do right now.

Flame Kagatsuchi and Tormentress Hilda for Sea of Clouds will do.

BubbleTea

Back to top Go down

Post by Rathnait Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:43 pm

Also have Sea of Clouds Dragon for sale.

Please PM me if you want to work out a trade.
Rathnait
Rathnait

Back to top Go down

Post by anger Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:23 pm

I got these:
Plague Dragon A
Pure Light Embodiment A
Crystal Dragon A

Wanna trade:
Lethargic Belphegor

player ID: 1843892279
anger
anger

Back to top Go down

Post by Toku Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:49 pm

BubbleTea:
No thank you, that's a very one-sided trade.

anger:
I don't need Pure Light Embodiment or Crystal Dragon anymore, just traded up for them. If you're interested in the Lethargic Belphegor, make an even offer and we'll work it out.
Toku
Toku

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackSliver Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:59 pm

Do you still have Tormentress Hilda, how much EP do you want for it?

BlackSliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Pongapp Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:10 pm

Looking for Tormentress Hilda, anything on my store page you see that you like? I've acquired a few other A's as well recently but haven't updated the page yet.
Pongapp
Pongapp

Back to top Go down

Post by Kabliga Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:17 pm

how much is the devil of the abyss?

Kabliga

Back to top Go down

Post by Toku Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:17 pm

I sold the devil of the abyss, sorry.
Toku
Toku

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down