Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Selling Lethargic Belphegor, Beast Soul Knight +, Sea of Clouds Dragon, Simian Lord Hanuman lvl55 currently, Brave Pharaoh lvl45 currently, lust trap necro+, and tamamo-no-mae+

4 posters

Go down

Selling Lethargic Belphegor, Beast Soul Knight +, Sea of Clouds Dragon, Simian Lord Hanuman lvl55 currently, Brave Pharaoh lvl45 currently, lust trap necro+, and tamamo-no-mae+ Empty Selling Lethargic Belphegor, Beast Soul Knight +, Sea of Clouds Dragon, Simian Lord Hanuman lvl55 currently, Brave Pharaoh lvl45 currently, lust trap necro+, and tamamo-no-mae+

Post by stixandstone1984 Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:44 am

In game name is stixandstone, and im open to all serious bids n trades
Selling
Lethargic Belphegor
Beast Soul Knight +
Sea of Clouds Dragon
Simian Lord Hanuman lvl55
Brave Pharaoh lvl45
lust trap necro+
tamamo-no-mae+
Possibly balrog of rage if i decide to get rid of

stixandstone1984

Back to top Go down

Selling Lethargic Belphegor, Beast Soul Knight +, Sea of Clouds Dragon, Simian Lord Hanuman lvl55 currently, Brave Pharaoh lvl45 currently, lust trap necro+, and tamamo-no-mae+ Empty Re: Selling Lethargic Belphegor, Beast Soul Knight +, Sea of Clouds Dragon, Simian Lord Hanuman lvl55 currently, Brave Pharaoh lvl45 currently, lust trap necro+, and tamamo-no-mae+

Post by Toku Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:09 am

Take a look at my store.

I'm interested in your Sea of Clouds Dragon.

Last edited by Toku on Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Toku
Toku

Back to top Go down

Selling Lethargic Belphegor, Beast Soul Knight +, Sea of Clouds Dragon, Simian Lord Hanuman lvl55 currently, Brave Pharaoh lvl45 currently, lust trap necro+, and tamamo-no-mae+ Empty Re: Selling Lethargic Belphegor, Beast Soul Knight +, Sea of Clouds Dragon, Simian Lord Hanuman lvl55 currently, Brave Pharaoh lvl45 currently, lust trap necro+, and tamamo-no-mae+

Post by LeadWing85 Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:23 pm

hi i have 2 tamamo for your lethargic. o.o
LeadWing85
LeadWing85

Back to top Go down

Post by General Osf Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:10 pm

I'm looking for *Decrease Enemy Defense*, please look at my store and maybe we could work a deal, also send me a price to my PM for Balrog and Belphegor. Thanks
General Osf
General Osf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down