Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buying Magic Light Dragon, Netherworld Dragon, Sea of Clouds Dragon, Lindwurm, Plague Dragon

5 posters

Go down

Buying Magic Light Dragon, Netherworld Dragon, Sea of Clouds Dragon, Lindwurm, Plague Dragon Empty Buying Magic Light Dragon, Netherworld Dragon, Sea of Clouds Dragon, Lindwurm, Plague Dragon

Post by Toku Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:59 am

I have a Lethargic Belphegor and a Flame Kagatsuchi that I'm willing to part with for a good deal.

Other things i have to offer for the two dragons are an A Tormentress Hilda, an A+ Lust Trap Necro, and an A+ Kyuuki just to sweeten the deal.

I'm willing to negotiate, so hit me up asap.

Last edited by Toku on Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added Flame Kagatsuchi)
Toku
Toku

Back to top Go down

Buying Magic Light Dragon, Netherworld Dragon, Sea of Clouds Dragon, Lindwurm, Plague Dragon Empty Re: Buying Magic Light Dragon, Netherworld Dragon, Sea of Clouds Dragon, Lindwurm, Plague Dragon

Post by Poisoned Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:01 pm

I have plague, lindwurm +, and sea of clouds.

What you got offer?
Poisoned
Poisoned

Back to top Go down

Buying Magic Light Dragon, Netherworld Dragon, Sea of Clouds Dragon, Lindwurm, Plague Dragon Empty Re: Buying Magic Light Dragon, Netherworld Dragon, Sea of Clouds Dragon, Lindwurm, Plague Dragon

Post by J-Tin Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:17 pm

I have a Plague Dragon+ Lv 23, skill (7) available.
Looking for 15 EP.

J-Tin

Back to top Go down

Post by brian9824 Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:05 pm

I have 2 lindwurm's available

brian9824

Back to top Go down

Post by Shoapator Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:28 pm

I got a Sea of Cloud Dragon for 7 ep.

Shoapator

Back to top Go down

Post by Toku Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:44 pm

Poisoned:
I'll offer you a Paimon and a Lust Trap Necro for the Plague and Sea of Clouds Dragon.

J-Tin:
If you'll skip out on the EP, I'll make you the same offer (Paimon and Lust Trap Necro) for just the Plague Dragon+. Considering the Plague Dragon+ is really only worth about 10-11ep, I'd say this deal is stacked in your favor.

brian9824:
I'm not lookin' for any more Lindwurms, I just traded up for some, sorry. If you have something else, or if you'll take two Gigas A's for it, I'll be down to trade.

Shoapator:
That's a pretty good deal, but no thank you. If you're in need of something I have, make me an offer including the sea of clouds dragon and we'll figure something out.
Toku
Toku

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down