Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magic Light, Plague, Hell Ice, NWD and Lindwurm

5 posters

Go down

Magic Light, Plague, Hell Ice, NWD and Lindwurm Empty Magic Light, Plague, Hell Ice, NWD and Lindwurm

Post by Starlight Moon Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:31 am

Is it the best dragon team in the game?

Starlight Moon

Back to top Go down

Magic Light, Plague, Hell Ice, NWD and Lindwurm Empty Re: Magic Light, Plague, Hell Ice, NWD and Lindwurm

Post by Mortium Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:31 am

No.

You're probably looking at something along the lines of:

Quetzalcoatl
Lindwurm
Raging Vitra
Sky Dragon/Dragonlord of Hellfire
the new one that I can't recall the name of

Especially if you're Rancor
Mortium
Mortium

Back to top Go down

Magic Light, Plague, Hell Ice, NWD and Lindwurm Empty Re: Magic Light, Plague, Hell Ice, NWD and Lindwurm

Post by rekt Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:58 pm

Starlight Moon wrote:Is it the best dragon team in the game?

I'd go:

Magic Light Dragon+ (increase defense) 25 BP
Sea of Clouds Dragon+ (agility) 25 BP
Plague Dragon+ (decrease defense) 25 BP
Quetzalcoatl+ (impulse down) 24 BP
Hell Ice Dragon+ (decrease attack) 25 BP

rarity, specie, level combo.

rekt
Adminus the Second
Adminus the Second

Back to top Go down

Post by Deemo Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:17 pm

There are different schools of thought on the matter, especially when it comes to rancor wyrms

For Impulse Wyrm and Psycho Wyrm teams:
You lack agility in the combo, so your best bet is to go cross-faction with the highest BP wyrms you can get your hands on while maintaining skill balance. Actually, your best bet is to reroll rancor or pick a different type of team for now and wait until wyrm comps get agility :p

For Covert Wyrm:
The usual team is Lind, Dragonlord of Hellfire, Raging Vritra, Quetz and Sky Dragon. This gives you the flying combo, but also repeats Impulse Down and uses a 13 and 15 BP monster.
With the introduction of Sea of Clouds Dragon, the flying bonus might not be worth it anymore (I wouldn't hold this as true until someone reliably crunches the numbers). But with this setup, you can go Clouds Dragon (25), Plague (25), Quetz (24), and then finish off your team based on preference. Vritra is nice for 22 BP, but repeats your Impulse Down skill once again. Hydra is 16 BP and comes with Venomous Breath which is very powerful right now. Ideally, you could switch Vritra's skill with a spirit then run Vritra and either Sky Dragon or Hellfire for your fifth as well if you prefer the stat increase skills over venomous.

I'm still doing a lot of work on assembling and testing these teams, as this seems to be a recurring topic. If anyone else has any input or testing they have done on the matter, I'd love to hear it.

Deemo

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:22 am

I'll argue that sky is essential unless you change one of the other ones to increase attack. Imho increase attack is the second best skill after agility. Attack is generally the highest stat of any team by far so increase attack gets a bigger boost than all the others. It complements agility well as the whole point is to kill off at least 3 of your opponents monsters before they get to attack so the more damage you can do the better. The only successful teams that I have seen that focus on defense have several AA's in them where they have high enough defense and hp that can withstand several attacks and combo with decrease attack 20, increase defense 20 and Xdown 20. Your opponents essentially does no damage.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Moon Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:19 am

thx for everyone comments:D

Starlight Moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down