Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Event Reward Rankings

5 posters

Go down

Current Event Reward Rankings  Empty Current Event Reward Rankings

Post by Shar Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:49 pm

Please correct me if I am wrong. We do receive all rewards under our final ranking. If I make a push and can't break into the 1-200 range and stay in 201-499 range and all I get is 3 dark summons and 3 elixers. I'm a be pissed after wasting My teacher said good "job" and spending all eps. Please put me at ease or confirm this this is a rip off
Shar
Shar

Back to top Go down

Current Event Reward Rankings  Empty Re: Current Event Reward Rankings

Post by geeeeeeeeeeeee Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:57 pm

Yep if you can break 200 and stay there you will get the AA; otherwise, you get the other rewards...I feel the same way i'm currently low 300's but I'm not going to have enough to break through because of the long drop rate increase tomorrow night.

geeeeeeeeeeeee

Back to top Go down

Post by Shar Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:43 am

There are aa at 2500 1000 and 500. Do we get the whole list of stufgf under our rank. Cuz that's BS if someone ranks 2500 and didn't even try. Why should they get an aa when I tried spent My teacher said good "job" and get crap. There's a whole list of rewards for different ranks
Shar
Shar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guvire Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:00 am

The 500, 1k and 2.5k AA rewards are to help "noobs" get an AA and provide some sense that this is not a "paying players ONLY" game.

It's very much determined by luck to get those ranks and a lucky AA, otherwise you deal with people whom have done events like this in the past and knew a bonus was coming sooner or later and did not blow all of their EP already in the event.

There is a topic in general discussion where some people are posting number of sets and current rank, but like you said, that final evening push at the end is going to determine the top 200 for sure.

That and people crazy enough to set their alarm to wake up to get the early morning one as well ... heheheh

It's my estimate that sin will need 400+ sets for top 200, and may actually be closer to 500 with the bonus time.

Tyranny will be around 250-350 for top 200

Noone has posted any reliable numbers for rancor, so I'd guess it's a bit lower tan tyranny, but not by much.

Guvire

Back to top Go down

Post by Shar Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:46 am

Thanx for info. An apperently auto correct struck me in second post. Where that teacher comment came from ill never know lol
Shar
Shar

Back to top Go down

Post by prancey Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:55 am

Guvire wrote:

Noone has posted any reliable numbers for rancor, so I'd guess it's a bit lower tan tyranny, but not by much.

My numbers r reliable, it's just that they don't give u the info u r after, ie a top 200 figure. Smile

prancey

Back to top Go down

Post by Gargos Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:09 am

Guvire wrote:The 500, 1k and 2.5k AA rewards are to help "noobs" get an AA and provide some sense that this is not a "paying players ONLY" game.

It's very much determined by luck to get those ranks and a lucky AA, otherwise you deal with people whom have done events like this in the past and knew a bonus was coming sooner or later and did not blow all of their EP already in the event.

There is a topic in general discussion where some people are posting number of sets and current rank, but like you said, that final evening push at the end is going to determine the top 200 for sure.

That and people crazy enough to set their alarm to wake up to get the early morning one as well ... heheheh

It's my estimate that sin will need 400+ sets for top 200, and may actually be closer to 500 with the bonus time.

Tyranny will be around 250-350 for top 200

Well I broke the top 100 with 335 sets so I think you'll need most likely around 350 sets to break the top 200

Gargos

Back to top Go down

Post by prancey Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:21 am

What guild are you Gargos?

prancey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guvire Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:10 pm

He's sin I believe. He posted in the topic in general discussion. High 90's ranking... Someone over 400sets was in the 50's... But there were/are alot of "bonus" hours before the end of the event this evening, so I expect those numbers to jump another 100-150 sets to maintain current rank.

Guvire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down