Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New AA event reward monsters

3 posters

Go down

New AA event reward monsters Empty New AA event reward monsters

Post by Gargos Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:05 pm

Just curious if anyone knows the species of these monsters yet. From what I see of the Sin monster. My guess is Cthulhu will probably be a winged demon? If this is correct HOLY JESUS he will be worth crap loads of EP.

At the moment it will only show me my guilds AA monster. Can anyone give me any info on the other two AA monsters. What they look like they could be and if they will have any special abilities (ie. winged, lord etc...)

Lastly what does everyone think the amount of potion things everyone will need to get to the top 200 in each guild?

Gargos

Back to top Go down

New AA event reward monsters Empty Re: New AA event reward monsters

Post by Guvire Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:56 pm

If the bug report in the event was true and a-team doesn't take the sets away from people who exploited the bug, it's up to how many people per guild were a le to get hundreds of sets with battling.

If events in the past are any indication, sin will need approx 200, tyranny about 175 and rancor about 140... Remember there are alot more people playing then the last similar event, and the amount of EP needed would be different when taking into consideration players levels.

As a sin player (level 76) I'll be getting 50 summons a day until the mid event rankings, then I can modify my approach one way or the other. Spending about 20-25 EP a day.

Guvire

Back to top Go down

Post by iCriminal Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:31 pm

by the end of event 20-25ep a day.....its like u just bought ur AA prize o.O

iCriminal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guvire Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:52 pm

7 days 25 EP (if I don't change amount spent due to mid event rankings) then I spent 175 EP to get a monster I'll be able to sell for 300+

Hmmmmm

Guvire

Back to top Go down

Post by iCriminal Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:54 pm

Well brother....I hope u win it. Who knows wat it takes to make it top 200

iCriminal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down