Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sacrificing more than 1 Soul of Wisdom / Soul of Enlightenment. Does it STACK?

+3
ctigers124
prancey
GotLoveForAll
7 posters

Go down

Sacrificing more than 1 Soul of Wisdom / Soul of Enlightenment. Does it STACK? Empty Sacrificing more than 1 Soul of Wisdom / Soul of Enlightenment. Does it STACK?

Post by GotLoveForAll Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:46 am

Does it stack if I sacraficed 10 Soul of Wisdom / Soul of Enlightenment at the same time? Or do I have to sacrifice them 1 at a time?
Also, does Soul of Wisdom+ offer more exp than the normal Wisdom?

I have over 10 of each Soul and little gold to fund sacrifices.

GotLoveForAll

Back to top Go down

Sacrificing more than 1 Soul of Wisdom / Soul of Enlightenment. Does it STACK? Empty Re: Sacrificing more than 1 Soul of Wisdom / Soul of Enlightenment. Does it STACK?

Post by prancey Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:05 am

yes and yes to both questions Smile

sit back and watch that level counter tick over.

helluva rush.

well, not really but hyperbole is fun.

prancey

Back to top Go down

Sacrificing more than 1 Soul of Wisdom / Soul of Enlightenment. Does it STACK? Empty Re: Sacrificing more than 1 Soul of Wisdom / Soul of Enlightenment. Does it STACK?

Post by ctigers124 Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:56 pm

Yea just forgot it all at once
ctigers124
ctigers124

Back to top Go down

Post by alphakennyken Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:30 pm

How many levels does sacrificing one of these spirits get you?

alphakennyken

Back to top Go down

Post by GotLoveForAll Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:30 pm

I sacrificed 10 at one time right now.
7 Soul of Wisdom
3 Soul of Wisdom+

My Asura went up 15 levels! lvl 37-52
I did not know how much it would go up so I did it a low level.

Kali is next. I'll level when she hits lvl 35.
With 10 Soul Of Enlightenment and report back in a few days. Smile

GotLoveForAll

Back to top Go down

Post by ctigers124 Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:04 am

I would wait until they get higher like 55 as sacing gets exponentially more expensive as u go.

ctigers124
ctigers124

Back to top Go down

Post by GotLoveForAll Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:47 am

Yeah, I found that out by testing With 10 B Soul of Wisdom. It gave me 15 levels so thats perfect at lvl 55 to get to lvl 70.

But 10 A Soul Of Enlightenment should yield 20+ levels. Maybe even 25 levels.
So of I sacrifice at lvl 40 that brings me to lvl 60-65+.
I just want to get an exact number to help out the community. Very Happy

GotLoveForAll

Back to top Go down

Post by Guvire Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:53 am

GotLoveForAll wrote:Yeah, I found that out by testing With 10 B Soul of Wisdom. It gave me 15 levels so thats perfect at lvl 55 to get to lvl 70.

But 10 A Soul Of Enlightenment should yield 20+ levels. Maybe even 25 levels.
So of I sacrifice at lvl 40 that brings me to lvl 60-65+.
I just want to get an exact number to help out the community. Very Happy

The main problem being that people who have collected AA get a collection reward and thus get more experience per sacrifice then someone who does not have any AA cataloged.

A general rule of thumb would be to sac 1 B and record the levels gained (btw it's about 1 full level)
Then repeat with a B+
Then an A
Finally an A+ ... if memory serves me correctly the A/A+ give approx 2-2.5 levels per sacrifice. (I also never use souls until monsters are level 60+ to save on gold ... or for AA leveling)

Guvire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Impact Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:48 pm

I know! I'm trying to level Taroth+, so I have to make it from 75 to 150 as it is... if you guys have souls and stuff, especially enlightenment, you should message me!!

Dark Impact

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:35 am

The xp bonus from AA collection is really very small even at pretty high level. The rank of the monster sacrifice has no bearing on the amount of xp gain. The bp of the monster does. This was worked out awhile ago its roughly.

.1level per 10bp so

wisdom B ~1.1 level.
wisdom B+ ~1.5level.
englighment A ~2 level.
englightment A+ ~4level.

These are estimates as the amount of xp require to level increase with level but as a rough guide it works fairly well.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down