Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soul of Wisdom and Soul of Enlightenment.

+2
peeprs86
Onds
6 posters

Go down

Soul of Wisdom and Soul of Enlightenment. Empty Soul of Wisdom and Soul of Enlightenment.

Post by Onds Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:15 am

Here's a compiled set of info on what these souls do and do not do.
=========================================================
Souls of wisdom/enlightenment gives extra xp to your monster when sacrificed.

- soul of enlightenment does NOT instantly max a monster, neither does soul of wisdom
- soul of enlightenment/wisdom do NOT work as multipliers when sacrificing other monsters at the same time (so the bp of added monsters do not matter)
- soul of enlightenment/wisdom seem to give somewhere around 1.5-3 levels per soul sacrificed
- souls ARE very beneficial when sacrificed in bulk on high level monsters to save costs

This information was gathered from the threads below

From thread "[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]":
Onds wrote:
Vorpal wrote:[...] however the "Soul of Enlightenment" monster maxes the monster instantly, I believe.[...]
rekt wrote:
Deemo wrote:I don't think level or even BP makes that much of a difference either. I've been using C level monsters with 1 BP for my sacrifices and get ~2.5 levels each time as well.
level on a monster doesn't mean anything when leveling but BP does. If you ever get your hands on "soul of enlightenment (A)" it has 200 BP. By itself it will give you 5 levels

Very important correction here:

A Soul of Enlightenment (200bp) does NOT i repeat NOT max a monster instantly. I personally tested this sacrificing one into a lvl 30 aspid+ (also wrote this somewhere else on the forum). The result was a 2.5 level gain - or the equivalent of a 10 monster sacrifice.

In my experience it does not matter whether you sacrifice 10 1bp monsters or say, 10 10bp monsters. The net gain is always around 2.5 levels, and the sacrifice cost is also the same (aka cost depends on the level of the monster you sacrifice into, the higher the more expensive).

Edit:
The reason this correction is so important is that there are many who will try to sell you a soul of enlightenment at skyhigh prices, when in reality it is not worth much unless you are aiming for the last couple of levels of an AA+ f ex. And even then it's not worth much.

Edit 2:
Found another post suggesting it works as a sacrifice xp multiplier. I currently have a Soul of Wisdom (B, 100bp) and will test once i have enough energy to summon some trash monsters. The test will be a 9 trash 1 wisdom sacrifice.

This info should be moved to a seperate thread btw.

Edit 3, the test:

Soul of Wisdom, B, 100bp, 9x1bp monsters sacced into Blood Queen+ lvl 27.2

Result: Blood Queen+ lvl 30.4, 3.2 level gain

Conclusion:
10x1bp monsters would have been ~2.5 level gain. Saccing a Soul of Enlightenment 200bp (no trash) into an Aspid+ 30 in a previous test gave 2.5 levels.
Logic dictates that the Soul of Wisdom B 100bp itself would have given around half that then = 1.75 levels. 3.2 level - 1.75 = 1.45 levels for the trash. Since there was only 9 trash and 1 soul, it sort of fits.

I do not believe the souls of wisdom/enlightenment multiplies. However, a test with 2bp+ trash monsters would be nice to see if there would be a difference. Normal sacrifices seems to ignore the bp of the sacrifices mobs relative to xp gained, but who knows.
Onds wrote:Another test. This time with a b+ 150bp soul and 9bp 2-5 monsters. Result: 3 level gain, which strengthens the earlier conclusion about souls neither being multipliers or higher bp being better.

DeviousEnforcer wrote:What does this mob due?
ryesteve wrote:If it's one of the ones with 150 BP, it's to give you an extra boost when sacrificing it
DeviousEnforcer wrote:Card number 46026 Soul of enlightenment bp 200
ryesteve wrote:Same idea then, just better than the Soul of Wisdom
dr4ko wrote:Then this spirit only level up few levels of a summon?
CrocaLYLE wrote:It automatically maxes any monster
zajef7 wrote:How do you know that? You tryed it?
dr4ko wrote:It's good for use on any AA Razz
Onds wrote:
CrocaLYLE wrote:It automatically maxes any monster
BS.

Don't answer stuff like this unless you actually know your answer is correct.

Anyway, just tested a Soul of Enlightenment (the 200bp version) sacrificed into a lvl 30 Aspidochelone+. The result was a 2.5 level gain.

dr4ko wrote:Then it's crap. xDDDDD
about2punt wrote:Naiko also used one and confirmed that it will add more levels than usual, but is a fry cry from a one-click max sacrifice.
Onds wrote:Yep, very.

So beware of all the scammers trying to sell them for more than its actually worth: Close to nothing.

peeprs86 wrote:What does it do
rekt wrote:
peeprs86 wrote:What does it do

basically gives you more levels when you sacrifice it. You could get up to 5 levels just by itself
denul wrote:try to get your hands on 5 souls and sac them all at once for a big and cheap jump.
peeprs86 wrote:So save it for ur monster when u get high lvl
denul wrote:i'd save them for levelling an AA past 70.. man that must be expensive.
peeprs86 wrote:it is i have a maxed vlad witch i got that way thank got but to lvl up skill is 10,100 a try compared to the 7,100 a try for the lvl 70's

Onds

Back to top Go down

Soul of Wisdom and Soul of Enlightenment. Empty :)

Post by peeprs86 Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:04 pm

What about b+ compared to regular b soul of wisdom
peeprs86
peeprs86

Back to top Go down

Soul of Wisdom and Soul of Enlightenment. Empty Re: Soul of Wisdom and Soul of Enlightenment.

Post by Onds Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:06 pm

peeprs86 wrote:What about b+ compared to regular b soul of wisdom
Same thing, just a minor difference in the xp bonus you get when sacrificing.

Onds

Back to top Go down

Soul of Wisdom and Soul of Enlightenment. Empty Re: Soul of Wisdom and Soul of Enlightenment.

Post by denul Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:16 pm

nicely done Onds! looks like you're best off to save souls to all sac at once when getting an AA to its last levels.

denul

Back to top Go down

Post by The only god Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:32 pm

i am currently trying to get 10 enlightement+ to use on the event AA after the event. some ppl say that they multiply xp in the sacrifice batch while giving more xp themself, what could make 10 very effective. Ranked betwen 400-500 and buying A for 1 ep, A+ for 2 ep if u want to help
The only god
The only god

Back to top Go down

Post by Onds Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:21 pm

The only god wrote:i am currently trying to get 10 enlightement+ to use on the event AA after the event. some ppl say that they multiply xp in the sacrifice batch while giving more xp themself, what could make 10 very effective. Ranked betwen 400-500 and buying A for 1 ep, A+ for 2 ep if u want to help
I've seen no multiplication in the tests i have done and others have written about. However, we are lacking data on multiple soul sacs. I guess it is possible that they can add a multiplier to other souls. I doubt it, but please do post your findings.

Onds

Back to top Go down

Post by The only god Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:35 pm

That`s why i posted here. i got about 10-15 lvl(didnt count) with 2 + and a normal one so i just want to know how much an AA would lvl with it(starting from lvl 1)
The only god
The only god

Back to top Go down

Post by denul Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:43 pm

i'd level an AA to 70ish then burn souls on it.. expecting/hoping for 15-30 levels depending on souls used.

denul

Back to top Go down

Post by denul Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:02 pm

i levelled my fire lord from 80-100 with the following.

A+ x2
A x2
B+ x2
B x2

curious how much more would have been gotten.. lol

denul

Back to top Go down

Post by Onds Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:26 pm

denul wrote:i levelled my fire lord from 80-100 with the following.

A+ x2
A x2
B+ x2
B x2

curious how much more would have been gotten.. lol
Given that the souls level a mob by ~2.5 levels on their own on average (+/- depending on the soul quality), an 8 soul sac (assuming no multiplication) would be exactly 20 levels in itself. So i'm afraid we aren't getting any new data on whether or not souls do multiplication on eachother with that one.

Onds

Back to top Go down

Post by The only god Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:28 pm

i have 10 enlightement+. will use on a lvl 1 AA+ soon
The only god
The only god

Back to top Go down

Post by Onds Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:20 am

Excellent. Make sure to write down each of their rarities (and bp) before the sac. If there is no multiplication i'd expect 25 levels +/- 5 to either side due to rarity differences. However, if they add any multipliers to eachother a test like that should show that quite clearly Smile

Onds

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:02 am

I just sacked

3x Wisdom B
3x Wisdom B+
2x Enlightenment A
2x Enlightenment A+

and went from 99-121. so sadly it appears that there is no multiplication of any sort.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Onds Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:28 am

Would certainly seems so.

However, they are still quite powerful when group sacced. Just not anywhere near the value many think they are Wink

Onds

Back to top Go down

Post by The only god Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:45 pm

10 enlightement+ on tharot+ lvl 1=49.1 lvl
The only god
The only god

Back to top Go down

Post by The only god Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:47 pm

with 2nd AA achievement(+3 xp when sacrifying, idk if it is xp to the card or to the player)
The only god
The only god

Back to top Go down

Post by Onds Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:03 pm

The only god wrote:10 enlightement+ on tharot+ lvl 1=49.1 lvl

The only god wrote:with 2nd AA achievement(+3 xp when sacrifying, idk if it is xp to the card or to the player)

I think it's xp towards the sacrifice. Let me guess, all 10 souls were the 450bp kind correct?

Onds

Back to top Go down

Post by The only god Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:01 am

Onds wrote:
The only god wrote:10 enlightement+ on tharot+ lvl 1=49.1 lvl

The only god wrote:with 2nd AA achievement(+3 xp when sacrifying, idk if it is xp to the card or to the player)

I think it's xp towards the sacrifice. Let me guess, all 10 souls were the 450bp kind correct?

Yes
The only god
The only god

Back to top Go down

Post by Onds Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:12 pm

Then it fits pretty good with ~4 levels per soul + achiev xp. No multiplication i'm afraid.

Onds

Back to top Go down

Soul of Wisdom and Soul of Enlightenment. Empty Thank you Very Much :D

Post by angel78556 Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:53 pm

THank you for compiling that data all in one easy to read article! This post was actually how I found this forum, so thank you for that as well!

angel78556

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down