Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lab event issue

4 posters

Go down

Lab event issue Empty Lab event issue

Post by didoman18 Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:48 pm

I play DS semi regularly and i have collected multiple sets but i am not receiving the rewards associated with them (ie. reward for 10 sets)

am i missing something? Where do i go to collect? Or is there a problem with the event?

Can someone help??

didoman18

Back to top Go down

Lab event issue Empty Re: Lab event issue

Post by Gargos Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:50 pm

didoman18 wrote:I play DS semi regularly and i have collected multiple sets but i am not receiving the rewards associated with them (ie. reward for 10 sets)

am i missing something? Where do i go to collect? Or is there a problem with the event?

Can someone help??

You get the rewards through the summons you get for completing the sets.

Gargos

Back to top Go down

Post by didoman18 Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:53 pm

i get that but i am not getting any summons for completing sets. I currently have 13 sets and have not received the Flashback Summon i should have received at 10 sets.

didoman18

Back to top Go down

Post by Gargos Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:56 pm

didoman18 wrote:i get that but i am not getting any summons for completing sets. I currently have 13 sets and have not received the Flashback Summon i should have received at 10 sets.

So your saying you've never received a summon for completing a set? If that's the case, I suggest emailing ateam

Gargos

Back to top Go down

Post by didoman18 Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:57 pm

exactly....i'm going to see if i get one at 15 sets and if i don't i will send an email. Thanks for the help though!

didoman18

Back to top Go down

Post by didoman18 Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:59 pm

i am getting the basic summons for completing sets but not the "special" summons for getting 10, 15 etc..

didoman18

Back to top Go down

Post by denul Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:04 pm

if you're like me and just madly tapping away it is possible to tap thru the summon that happens automatically as you complete the set. i'd suggest checking in your giftbox for mons.

denul

Back to top Go down

Post by Khastarax Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:12 pm

Flashback summon can give you a B-rank like Tidal Tephon+ too... Mad
Khastarax
Khastarax

Back to top Go down

Post by didoman18 Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:14 pm

nothing in the giftbox...but thanks guys. Maybe i missed it. I am 2-3 away from my 15th set so i will see what happens

didoman18

Back to top Go down

Post by Gargos Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:16 pm

didoman18 wrote:nothing in the giftbox...but thanks guys. Maybe i missed it. I am 2-3 away from my 15th set so i will see what happens

I don't think you understand. You don't get anything in your gift box. All you get is as soon as your done getting your set you will immediately summon a monster. That's all you get. No gift in the gift box no crazy awesome special thing. just an immediate summon

Gargos

Back to top Go down

Post by didoman18 Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:18 pm

ya i get it...like i said, i will check on my 15th and see if i get the summon

didoman18

Back to top Go down

Post by denul Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:19 pm

Gargos wrote:
didoman18 wrote:nothing in the giftbox...but thanks guys. Maybe i missed it. I am 2-3 away from my 15th set so i will see what happens

I don't think you understand. You don't get anything in your gift box. All you get is as soon as your done getting your set you will immediately summon a monster. That's all you get. No gift in the gift box no crazy awesome special thing. just an immediate summon

the summoned mon goes directly to your gift box..

denul

Back to top Go down

Post by Gargos Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:29 pm

denul wrote:
Gargos wrote:

the summoned mon goes directly to your gift box..

Oh, this is true. I was thinking he was saying that the summon itself goes to the gift box (ie. Free Rank A summon, etc..)

Gargos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down