Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What level/power should I shoot for to begin Raid's?

4 posters

Go down

What level/power should I shoot for to begin Raid's? Empty What level/power should I shoot for to begin Raid's?

Post by ToToRoYN Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:14 pm

I am LVL 48

My team:
Spite Devil Mage + lvl 50
Immoral Witch Hilda + lvl 50
Reckless Cell + lvl 50
Beelzebub + lvl 50
Scorn Black Wings + lvl 50

Any suggestions on changes I need to make? When should I be able to start Raids? Any tips would be helpful. Thank you.

ToToRoYN

Back to top Go down

What level/power should I shoot for to begin Raid's? Empty Re: What level/power should I shoot for to begin Raid's?

Post by Xavarir Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:01 am

A major part of the Raids is having allies. When you do a raid boss, your allies power is added to your own. You are more than capable of beating some of the bosses on your own right now though, as long as you have the energy. It costs 10 energy per attack on the first raid bosses, and it gives you 10xp per hit.
Xavarir
Xavarir

Back to top Go down

What level/power should I shoot for to begin Raid's? Empty Re: What level/power should I shoot for to begin Raid's?

Post by ToToRoYN Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:56 am

Do I have to coordinate anything with my allies? Do I need to do anything for that matter other than initiate and wait?

ToToRoYN

Back to top Go down

Post by Torroth Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:32 am

No. everything is calculated. you just start the raid. it's mainly a solo thing. just having allies adds to your damage.

Torroth

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavarir Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:37 am

Yep. Torroth is correct. Their power just gets added to yours. You have two hours to beat the boss. He doesn't hit back. It's very difficult to lose unless you plan your energy consumption wrong.
Xavarir
Xavarir

Back to top Go down

Post by .:::Yoshi:::. Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:17 pm

Basically get a lot of allies. When the raids starts, you use energy to attack the boss. Allies will give you more power so you can finish the raid in fewer hits. For example, the first raid cost about 10 energy per hit (or something like that...) Just keep pressing the energy-10 button to lower the boss' health. With a lot of allies, you should be able to finish it easily!

.:::Yoshi:::.

Back to top Go down

Post by ToToRoYN Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:29 pm

Ok, my current energy is around 280. What level bosses should I be able to take?

Also, I have been pretty selective with my allies. I frequently remove low level allies and add more powerful ones. All my current allies (around 33) are about my same level.

ToToRoYN

Back to top Go down

Post by .:::Yoshi:::. Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:19 pm

At least the first five for sure, idk about the rest, I've only done the first five, which I beat easily. I'm level 27

Back to top Go down

Post by ToToRoYN Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:28 pm

OH SH1@!!! I'm so stupid! I had previously done two raids of the lvl 1 boss and lost. I initiated and thought I had to wait 2 hours. I just realized after reading all this and trying for a 3rd time that I had to hit the attack button. WOW.... just wow.

I have now, in a matter of minutes and with two EP's, defeated about 8 bosses. I can't even be excited I feel so stupid.

Thanks everybody for your help.

ToToRoYN

Back to top Go down

Post by .:::Yoshi:::. Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:14 pm

Yeah, I did the same thing on my first try lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down