Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting rid of a lot of good monsters for cheap,mainly looking for ep.if you dont have much ep,shoot an offer anyway.please take a look.

4 posters

Go down

Getting rid of a lot of good monsters for cheap,mainly looking for ep.if you dont have much ep,shoot an offer anyway.please take a look. Empty Getting rid of a lot of good monsters for cheap,mainly looking for ep.if you dont have much ep,shoot an offer anyway.please take a look.

Post by syna7x Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:19 pm

For sale/Trade :Hellfire Talos,Lord of Faith,Cruel Black Wings,Agares,Blazing Dragonoid,Lightning Bug,Achlis,Flame Tarasque,Marbas,Creep Lord,Shock Tarasque,Black Gear Wraith +,Raging Vritra,Flesh Triffid +,Naga +,Scorn Black Wings +,Charon of Hatred,Spite Devil Mage+,Hell Ice Dragon,Immoral Witch Hilda +,Stream Rusalka,Lewd Twist Lologi,Forsaken Birth Fiend,Sky Dragon,Fafnir,Beelzebub,White Winged Elite,Berserker Mite,Evilmoth,Elite Dragonborn +,Hydra,Crystal Dragon,Uncouth Child,Centauru +,Toukotso,Armored Roc +,Sear Djinn,Kali of Massacre,Dai Temgu,and Hellfield Devil Asura + lvl 43 with skill 4,i'll let him go for the right offer,thank you for your time.

syna7x

Back to top Go down

Getting rid of a lot of good monsters for cheap,mainly looking for ep.if you dont have much ep,shoot an offer anyway.please take a look. Empty Re: Getting rid of a lot of good monsters for cheap,mainly looking for ep.if you dont have much ep,shoot an offer anyway.please take a look.

Post by BlackGuy Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:47 pm

Interested in:
Agares
Marbas
Raging Vritra
Spite Devil Mage+
Crystal Dragon
Immoral Witch Hilda +
Lewd Twist Lologi
Evilmoth
Hellfield Devil Asura + lvl 43 with skill 4

Check my store.

BlackGuy

Back to top Go down

Getting rid of a lot of good monsters for cheap,mainly looking for ep.if you dont have much ep,shoot an offer anyway.please take a look. Empty Re: Getting rid of a lot of good monsters for cheap,mainly looking for ep.if you dont have much ep,shoot an offer anyway.please take a look.

Post by fatoolftw Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:01 pm

interested in faith

fatoolftw

Back to top Go down

Post by blackarm59 Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:22 pm

I'm interested in
Marbas
Spite Devil Mage+
Crystal Dragon
Immoral Witch Hilda +
Lewd Twist Lologi
Evilmoth
Hellfield Devil Asura + lvl 43 with skill 4

Check out my store below and drop me a message

blackarm59

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down