Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winged Impulse Formations

+3
Xavarir
drewtera
Mexicant
7 posters

Go down

Winged Impulse Formations Empty Winged Impulse Formations

Post by Mexicant Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:31 pm

Hey guys/girls. Im still rather new to this game and was in need of some help trying to figure out which formation to go after. I want to get a winged impulse A/A+ formation since my guild is sin. The question I have is what speices should i go with and why. I know finding winged demons for a reasonable price doesnt seem to be working for me since thats what everyone builds. So what formation would you guys recommend and how hard is it going to be to get and what are the differences between the different species winged formations. Thanks for any help in advance.
Mexicant
Mexicant

Back to top Go down

Winged Impulse Formations Empty Re: Winged Impulse Formations

Post by drewtera Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:59 pm

to be honest, start over and get Pscho wing/brute team. as Pscho wing/brute team has "agility" skill. high end formation for now is about who attack first. agility is abuff for your tem to attack first. right now Impulse/sin has no "Wing" agility. for now the Sin formation that are good is Demon/Sin formation with Child of Pit for agility buff. you can get a decent demon team for cheap, but if you want the high hitters you want balrog of rage, asura, devil of endless night, spirit mage and paimon for a good sick combo. hope that helps. check out my store!

drewtera

Back to top Go down

Post by Mexicant Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:48 pm

Thanks for the input. I have level 33 child of pit with skill at 4/5 right now. Maybe i will just make a good demon/sin team for right now and worry about getting the winged summons later and hope they come out with some new summons with agility.
Mexicant
Mexicant

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavarir Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:36 pm

The best sin winged brute team is:

Black Wings of Despair
Blazing Dragonoid
Immoral Witch Hilda
Cruel Black Wings
Scorn Black Wings

The team is very strong but has no agility. It will lose to high end teams that run agility.
Xavarir
Xavarir

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannibal Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:53 pm

Question: What does the winged bonus give the team?
Hannibal
Hannibal

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:12 pm

Hannibal wrote:Question: What does the winged bonus give the team?

15% to attack. Its a good bonus but not worth it for the lost of agility against high end teams with agility. With that said, the winged teams have the highest attack possible of any A+ teams. The winged demon is at 65k and winged brute sin is at 62k.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mexicant Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:05 am

So in your guys opinion could I build a sin demon team running afility amd still have a decent formation? Also besidds beezlebub is there any demons that have agility? Im just thinking if I run plain demon it may be easier to come across cheaper summons.
Mexicant
Mexicant

Back to top Go down

Post by Deemo Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:08 am

Start with demons as they are cheaper. Progress to flying demons as you become more established. You can pick up Child of Pit, Beez and Kali pretty easily.

Deemo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guvire Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:05 am

Pit has agility, beelzebub has venom breath.

Sin demon teams are the way to go for a relatively decent team without having to worry about AA's just yet. The key to the sin demon teams is to maximize skill levels (as much as possible)

I currently run (all evolved and max level)

Balrog (Celestial Lightning) ... originally has Covert Down
Devil of Endless Night (Decrease Defense 7)
Devil of the Abyss (Increase Attack 8 )
Spite (Decrease Attack 8 )
Pit (Agility 7)

I rarely run into teams I lose to, unless they are very high skill levels, or running multiple AA's ... then again I try to pick my opponents wisely instead of just choosing the highest level to gain more xp.

Don't get me wrong, there are ALOT of formations out there that would stomp me into the ground, but I don't come across them too often; as it would take something with extremely high agility to go 1st, or a person hiding their AA's (not set as leader)

Guvire

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:40 am

Guvire wrote:Pit has agility, beelzebub has venom breath.

Sin demon teams are the way to go for a relatively decent team without having to worry about AA's just yet. The key to the sin demon teams is to maximize skill levels (as much as possible)

I currently run (all evolved and max level)

Balrog (Celestial Lightning) ... originally has Covert Down
Devil of Endless Night (Decrease Defense 7)
Devil of the Abyss (Increase Attack 8 )
Spite (Decrease Attack 8 )
Pit (Agility 7)

I rarely run into teams I lose to, unless they are very high skill levels, or running multiple AA's ... then again I try to pick my opponents wisely instead of just choosing the highest level to gain more xp.

Don't get me wrong, there are ALOT of formations out there that would stomp me into the ground, but I don't come across them too often; as it would take something with extremely high agility to go 1st, or a person hiding their AA's (not set as leader)

You can click on the person name from the battle screen to check out their formation before battling. There is no hiding AA unless its an event type battle like the library event but then there is no consequences to losing except for BP usage.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:54 am

Mexicant wrote:So in your guys opinion could I build a sin demon team running afility amd still have a decent formation? Also besidds beezlebub is there any demons that have agility? Im just thinking if I run plain demon it may be easier to come across cheaper summons.

There are 3 possible Sin teams with agility. Demon is the most popular and easiest to assemble as there are alot of choices so the lower end ones are easy to get and can be steadily upgraded to the elite demons. Some really good ones with high bp are going for really cheap.

For demons.
1. child of pit (agility) must have.
2. devil of the abyss. (increase attack) Decent. upgrade version is hellfiend devil asura.
3. devil of endless night. (decrease defense) good. cheap for her stat and skill.
4. spite devil mage. (decrease attack) good. Relatively cheap for stat.
5. paimon (covert down). Not a great skill but great stat and fairly cheap. Balrog is the upgraded version much more expensive.

in addition to these there are many more demons that can be much cheaper to get starting out. You'll want pit, something with increase attack. Abyss or asura. than any 3 other demons will do. The rest are beelzebub, kail of massacre, deep dark demon, lord of faith, sear djinn, lord of gluttony, firebrand demon and adept devil.

The other 2 teams are beast.
1. marbas (agility) expensive as it has high stat.
2. crisomon lion guardian.
3. kyukki (revive) terrible skill.
4. deep sea destruct (increase def)
5. released fenrisulfr (dodge)

There are only 5 sin beast so far and the skill combination and stat are worse than sin demons.

The wyrm team is
1. Nihlogg (agility)
2. magic light dragon (inc def)
3. netherworld dragon (crit)
4. furnace dragon (preempt)
5. ring dragon (dec def).

There are 3 other sin wyrms. Flame tarasque, ladon, and dragon knight of ruin, they all have inc def. same as magic light dragon and magic has the best stat. The wyrm team has decent skills and stat. Only thing missing is a monster with increase attack.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mexicant Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:31 pm

Very informative. Thank all of,you foe your inout. I know what im going to start shooting for from now on.
Mexicant
Mexicant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down