Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Account recovery

Go down

Account recovery Empty Account recovery

Post by Torroth Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:29 pm

Anyone else think that their account recovery is a bit restricted? I meant you have to keep track of two ID's..

I just had my phone froze up on me and had to do a factory reset. Now I could of sworn I had the information of my account saved on my computer but now I can't find the information. So I contacted Ateam in hopes they could recover my account but they told me that without those ID's the account cannot be recovered. So needless to say my party of level 28 rank A monsters are no longer available unless I find that information. All that time wasted and no way to get A monsters without spending money to get them back faster. All the raid bosses that I took out are gone. I was liking the game and now I no longer feel like wasting the time to try and build up from nothing again.

Anyone else think they really need a better account recovery system. Most other games require your email and password and you have your account back.

Torroth

Back to top Go down