Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Account recovery

3 posters

Go down

Account recovery Empty Account recovery

Post by JordanWC2012 Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:36 am

[color:08ba=#000]
-Player ID: 1472766526
-Player Name: vINemesisIv
-Email: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I recently had to reboot my phone and i lost all my apps and data, dark summoners included. I'm trying to recover my account using the in game option. I already know what my player ID is, so now whats the "IID" and where do I find this? I would appreciate it so much if you could just send an email with what my IID is for that account so i can have everything back to normal. Please and thank you!

JordanWC2012

Back to top Go down

Account recovery Empty Re: Account recovery

Post by TheFury Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:51 am

JordanWC2012 wrote:[color:8349=#000]
-Player ID: 1472766526
-Player Name: vINemesisIv
-Email: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I recently had to reboot my phone and i lost all my apps and data, dark summoners included. I'm trying to recover my account using the in game option. I already know what my player ID is, so now whats the "IID" and where do I find this? I would appreciate it so much if you could just send an email with what my IID is for that account so i can have everything back to normal. Please and thank you!

These aren't official forums, so no one here can do that for you. The IID is a really long strong of numbers and characters you can find in the Help section of Dark Summoner - which probably doesn't help you much at this point.

The problem with just having your ID and name is that those are relatively public - it would be too easy for someone to steal someone else's account. That's why the IID exists. It's just a shame most people don't know about it.

Contact A-Team through the email and explain the situation. Then just cross your fingers. They may be able to do something if they can link the recovery to your itunes account or iphone/android device. Good luck sir!

TheFury

Back to top Go down

Post by sokiz Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:10 pm

There is nothing they can do for you.
Quoted "If this unique key is deleted or lost, players will lose the link to their player data"
"Without doing the steps above, there is no way your data can be restored/replaced if lost"

I suggest you start a new account instead of worrying about your old one, and hey you might even get a better summon

And yes, I have lost my account before and whats worse is I purchased a couple of soul points
sokiz
sokiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down