Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demon Team

+4
denul
Selej
Hecatonchyr
Captive odyssey
8 posters

Go down

Demon Team Empty Demon Team

Post by Captive odyssey Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:56 pm

I am looking to form a solid impulse demon team and would appreciate some input. Balrog+ definitely holds a slot, aside from that I am open to suggestions. The biggest problem I have is deciding if Child of the Pit's agility skill is worth losing the winged combo for the team. If so, Azura would be a must, right?

Captive odyssey

Back to top Go down

Demon Team Empty Re: Demon Team

Post by Hecatonchyr Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:58 pm

Agility determines who will attack first. No matter how many attack power you have, if you don't attack first you will always lose, Child of Pit is a must have.

Hecatonchyr

Back to top Go down

Post by Selej Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:25 pm

Hecatonchyr wrote:Agility determines who will attack first. No matter how many attack power you have, if you don't attack first you will always lose, Child of Pit is a must have.

As a rule of thumb, yes they do have the advantage if they attack first but it's not a must.

My winged demon team has been ripping up most Child of Pit teams. My defense is very high and usually survives the initial onslaught and I tend to one-shot everything else once it's my turn.

Yes, it does help but it's not a "must" have.

Selej

https://darksummoner.forumotion.com/t2370-a-a-for-trade-sale-at-s

Back to top Go down

Post by denul Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:33 pm

i've been considering going all winged and testing out how things go. if you reduce enemy atk enough to survive first round then things could be pretty smashing. i'd maybe even go with beezle if he manages to survive... that venom breath ignoring def is pretty nice

denul

Back to top Go down

Post by Hecatonchyr Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:40 pm

"most" and "usually" are not good words. Of course you will win against child of pit teams, I won't just ask what's the rest of the team by respect.
I am in DS since march and I have 3200 fights behind me, I can say without any hesitation that if you don't have agility, you won't last long in higher levels, but actually I don't care since I have nothing to prove Smile

Hecatonchyr

Back to top Go down

Post by Volrath Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:03 pm

I agreed comments from Heca. Think of it this way. The difference between winged and non-winged is switching out a Pit for Beelzbub. All things being equal (levels and skills), the team with Pit with lvl 1 agi will win 100% of the time. So to say the winged team is better is not true.

Volrath

Back to top Go down

Post by zajef7 Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:41 pm

Pit

Asura

Balrog

Paimon

Spite

Hope you like this form Smile
zajef7
zajef7

https://sites.google.com/site/darksummonertrade/

Back to top Go down

Post by denul Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:17 pm

zajef7 wrote:Pit

Asura

Balrog

Paimon

Spite

Hope you like this form Smile

this one requires a skill change on balrog or paimon (both have covert down). i'd suggest pulling in DoEN in place of paimon.. cheap to get and no skill change needed then.

denul

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:26 pm

I recently switched my demon squad from a winged combo formation I subbed asura in for abyss amd pit in for ddd. Its like this my team won 85-90% of the time but as I rose in levels I came across more agility beast teams these matchups are like 50/50. I made the switch and I still win same amount difference is that agility teams I beat like 75% of the time instead of 50/50. My formation has less attack power now but its stilll enough to one shot most stuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Captive odyssey Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:30 pm

I have a lower defense spirit from the last event, so I may use that on balrog. I like the last build, it looks solid. As for beez, I like him, but he does seem weaker than pit. I'll try out non-winged for now and see how things go. Thanks a lot for all the help guys.

Captive odyssey

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviousEnforcer Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:00 am

My demon team consists of balrog, asura, Beelzebub, pit, DoEN and I atk only covert and have only lost a handful of times. The highest lvl skill I have is decrease def (6) and agility (6). I have tried switching asura for devil of abyss, and pit with DDD for the winged combo, with 61+ atk I seamed to lose a few so I switched back.

DeviousEnforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by kirukashi Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:35 pm

Currently working in building :
Balrog
Asura
Pit
Spite devil mage
DoEN

Would that work well as a team? May do a few skill changes here and there later.

kirukashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down