Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good offer?

3 posters

Go down

Good offer? Empty Good offer?

Post by darthbarf Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:32 pm

My bro has this on auction:

30 EP
Forsaken B Fiend + max lvl
Deep S Destruct +
Rot Cast
Deep Dark Demon

He's been offered a lvl 1 Vlad AA. I know the prices of the 1st gen AAs have dropped a lot recently, but I don't know if they're dropped quite THAT much. Is this a good deal?

darthbarf

Back to top Go down

Good offer? Empty Re: Good offer?

Post by larry378 Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:15 pm

That's a fair offer

Vlad is about 50-60 (null liquidity)

30EP is... well... 30 (high liquidity)
FBF is basically unsellable due to being useless for any serious combos (5-6ep, null liquidity)
DSD+s go for 8-10 (low liquidity)
Rot Cast is 4 (low liquidity)
DDD is 4 (high liquidity)
Total of (51-54, 34 high liquidity, 17-20 will be 'locked in' mons for quite some time)

on the other hand... Vlad isn't all that great. Much like FBF+m, a decent monster by itself, but difficult to sell because of no viability in any serious combos.
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:18 pm

larry378 wrote:That's a fair offer

Vlad is about 50-60 (null liquidity)

30EP is... well... 30 (high liquidity)
FBF is basically unsellable due to being useless for any serious combos (5-6ep, null liquidity)
DSD+s go for 8-10 (low liquidity)
Rot Cast is 4 (low liquidity)
DDD is 4 (high liquidity)
Total of (51-54, 34 high liquidity, 17-20 will be 'locked in' mons for quite some time)

on the other hand... Vlad isn't all that great. Much like FBF+m, a decent monster by itself, but difficult to sell because of no viability in any serious combos.

I disagree with the assessment of Vlad. Its entirely underrated for how powerful of a monster it is. Its low value mainly because there are alot of them out there and any serious player who wanted one have one. He is in just about any sin AA+ formation you'll find only recently been replaced with Night Emporer and Banished. He is better than most 30bp AA you'll find out there and have a good skill as oppose to alot of the newer AA that have bad ones. Skills become more important for AA+ formation due to lack of a AA agility and comboes so you'll have to maximize skill efficiency to get the most of your team.

As for the deal. I agree with Larry its fair. DSD+ might go for higher as it is unsummonable and part of the sin beast team. It depends on whether your friend is planning on go to a hybrid AA+/A+ team soon. If so, than Vlad is good if not than hang on to the ep. Vlad's value will continue to decline as more and more player switch to Emp and Banished and will sell their old AA/AA+.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down