Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auction House

+4
revenge7777
Shar
Deemo
JimmyKillsAlot
8 posters

Go down

Auction House Empty Auction House

Post by JimmyKillsAlot Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:50 am

So does anyone have any real strategy about getting their auction out there?

Basically the problem seems to be the various display options seem to still keep it between 20 and 150 pages. There is no search function to find specific items like an MLP or specific monsters like an Odin and instead there is a lot of weeding through auctions that are useless. And of course unless you can afford the 900k-1.5m to get on the top 3 or so pages people kind of ignore the rest (except maybe the last 5 or so pages).

Really is there any strategy to getting a sale. I have heard of people say if you can't afford the highest cost you should just pay the min 10k and hope to stay on the back pages.

JimmyKillsAlot

Back to top Go down

Auction House Empty Re: Auction House

Post by Deemo Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:20 am

Yeah that's basically best strategy. Only pay the 10k unless you have something big to auction and need to hit the front page. It helps to have a BP in your auction as some people like to sort based on items. That's about it though. The auction system is currently terrible and needs to be updated

Deemo

Back to top Go down

Post by Shar Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:44 am

I've place on the auction twice. did the 10 grand and could never find my post once posted and never received any hits. so in my opinion it's just a waste of money unless you pay to get it seen and have something good to sell. i just randomly search battle people to see what they are selling. eventually you find someone who is looking for what you have and then you can trade.
Shar
Shar

Back to top Go down

Post by revenge7777 Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:46 am

Shar wrote:I've place on the auction twice. did the 10 grand and could never find my post once posted and never received any hits. so in my opinion it's just a waste of money unless you pay to get it seen and have something good to sell. i just randomly search battle people to see what they are selling. eventually you find someone who is looking for what you have and then you can trade.

If you do the auction yourself you wont be able to see your auction if u try looking for it

revenge7777

Back to top Go down

Post by Shar Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:49 am

Guess that is why i never saw it in the pages. Thanks for the update.
Shar
Shar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guvire Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:16 am

Adding an item, or a C monster will get you in a filter with ALLOT less pages. (Average 20-30 C and 40-60 item) ... but that means you are auctioning (at best) 4 decent monsters, with one filler item.

Guvire

Back to top Go down

Post by skel1977 Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:51 am

How much gold to get to the first few pages?

skel1977

Back to top Go down

Post by Deemo Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:14 pm

Generally over a million, sometimes closer to 1.5 mil.

Deemo

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackGuy Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:31 pm

How do people actually trade gold via auction house?
I've tried it last night searching the 150 pages for a particular user and it was filtered too. I was not able to find it.
They should include a search bar where you can just enter in the things that you have or insert in a player ID.

BlackGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Deemo Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:48 pm

They really should, the auction house is so frustrating to use. Maybe if we get enough of the forum users to email A Team and suggest it, we could get a search function implemented?
Using one item or one c/c+ monster in your auction will greatly reduce the number of pages you have to sift through. Just check which has fewer pages before posting the auction.

Deemo

Back to top Go down

Post by Volrath Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:46 pm

Auction house just got crazy the past week or so. It used to be a total of 200 pages. So if you sort them, can range between 7 to 70 pages. Now it is out of hand. I don't even bother posting or looking.

Volrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down