Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What happens if you remove an ally?

3 posters

Go down

What happens if you remove an ally? Empty What happens if you remove an ally?

Post by DarkClouD Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:48 pm

Does anyone know what happens when you remove one or more of your current allies? I think the first 10 players that adds you, or something like that, you received the Dark Summoning orbs. After that you got skill points. What if you notice that after some time, and some players have not progressed. As you know, its important to have a decent total attack, for the purpose of fighting Dark Lords. If you remove players who are not really playing, how will it affect you? Skill points, that A monster you got at the beginning, will you lose them?
DarkClouD
DarkClouD

Back to top Go down

What happens if you remove an ally? Empty Re: What happens if you remove an ally?

Post by Supa Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:50 pm

if you drop an ally, you lose 5 points from your energy... when you add a new ally, you get it back (it adds to your limit), I've dropped all my inactive allies and added better ones. The biggest benefit of allies is for raids. You want better allies to make raids easier for you.
Supa
Supa

Back to top Go down

What happens if you remove an ally? Empty Re: What happens if you remove an ally?

Post by DarkClouD Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:54 pm

Supa wrote:if you drop an ally, you lose 5 points from your energy... when you add a new ally, you get it back (it adds to your limit), I've dropped all my inactive allies and added better ones. The biggest benefit of allies is for raids. You want better allies to make raids easier for you.

Okay cool, a 5 energy lost seems like a small price to pay to make changes...
DarkClouD
DarkClouD

Back to top Go down

Post by Vorpal Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:58 pm

I make my ally changes at 0 energy so I don't lose any.
Vorpal
Vorpal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down